59

Y/n POV

I can't believe I said that. But eh. I look over at suga. He looks all flustered. Cute. My phone rings suddenly and suga jumps. Taehyungs calling me. I answer it.

Me:hello-

Tae: WHERE ARE YOU?!

Me: um... I left? I gotta go home dude.

Tae: but I wanted to talk to you more.

I can hear his pout through the phone.

Tae: we have some time just to stay here... before we go back...

Me: ok?

Tae: I- we can go stay with you! At your house.

Me: no.

Tae: but-

I think back on my parents words. How they so badly wanted me to give up even listening to bts because it was "dumb", or "not the right language" or "bts won't ever love you."

Me: you can't just invite yourself over.

Tae: oh... Well we could stay at a hotel!

I rolled my eyes. Why- How is he so enthusiastic?

Me: go ahead.

He squeals and I have to hold the phone away from my ear so I can salvage at least part of my hearing. I hang up and turn to suga.

Me: how far away are we?

He checks his phone.

Suga: probably about 3 more hours away.

I nod. Then I just continue to sit there for a minute, observing him. He's so pretty. I pull out my phone. I have really shitty camera but eh. I position at him and take a burst of pictures. It makes a noise. I forgot to turn off my ringer. It's not like I was being discreet about it anyway. His gaze shot over to me as I busied myself with changing my phone's wallpaper.

Suga: yah did you just take a picture of me?

Me: yeah why?

He stares at me with a brow raised.

Me: what? I needed a new wallpaper.

He turns a bit pink, but then it quickly fades. He rolls his eyes and grumbles.

Suga: maybe you should have used a picture of Taehyung instead. Since you like him so much.

I nod.

Me: you're right. I'll make V my lock screen... but this will still be my home screen.

He looks over at me and opens his mouth to speak, but his words are cut by my phone ringing again. I look down. Huh. I don't know this number. I ignore it until I get a text.

?: answer your phone! It's your sunshine! ☀️😊☀️

He tries calling again, this time it's a FaceTime, and I roll my eyes. I pick up. He has his big, bright, sun shiny smile and he makes little finger hearts.

J-Hope: Hello! *adorable hobi sound effect*

Me: hi

He makes a cute little pouty face.

J-Hope: why did you leave so early?

Me: it wasn't that early, and I had to go home.

J-Hope: yah but I was gonna ask you something...

He looked down.

Me: well ask it now then.

He suddenly seems to tense up a bit and is looking everywhere but the camera.

J-Hope: I was... just gonna ask if you want to go on a date with me?

He looks back up at the camera with puppy eyes, his ears and cheeks tinted pink. I shrug.

Me: sure

A/n

*laughs evilly*
*coughs*
*tries to keep it on the down low so my brother doesn't scream that I have covid19*
*continues coughing*
*coughs up the uwu that I thought I lost last week*
*expresses wtf*
*shrugs*
*continues laughing and being devious*
*chokes on air*
*falls off couch*
*idek*