51

Yoongi POV

RG: ok but like he a snack though

She shrugs as if it means so little to her. But at her words, I feel a little twinge inside. I know so many people like Tae. Probably more than me. He's even RG's bias. She said so herself. Taehyung is blushing. She looks at him as if he's the cutest thing to ever exist. She probably thinks of me only as a friend. Or a wingman at best. Not cute. Not hot. Not anything interesting whatsoever. I look down at my lap. I like her. Does she even see that? Why can't she like me better than Tae. I feel someone poke my forehead. I look up. Hobi is playfully trying to kiss Tae, and Tae is trying desperately to escape while giggling uncontrollably. Jungkook, RG, and jimin are doubled over in laughter. RG has such a pretty smile. I look at Tae who's holding his breath now, his cheeks puffed up, trying to shove hobi away. I can't help but laugh. Hobi and Tae fall out of the booth and tumble onto the floor, hobi on top of Tae. He grins victoriously and presses a sloppy kiss to Tae's cheek. Tae wipes his face but still giggles and blushes. RG practically squeals.

RG: uwu vhope! you are my new ship!

She turns to me seriously.

RG: my ship is sailing

She looks down a bit, and I follow her eyes down to my food. She looks up and looks past me, over my shoulder. Her eyes widen. I turn around to see what she was looking at. I don't see anything but Clare sulking behind the counter. I turn back to see RG snatching my food. I can't believe I fell for that.

Me: ok then

She shrugs and smiles at me sheepishly. She stuffs a bite of rice into her mouth. Her phone buzzes next to her. She looks at it and gets up, then she turns to me.

RG: I have to go. Thanks for the food and the concert and stuff though

She starts to walk away then pauses, turns back to me, and cups my face. I can feel my face burning up. What is she doing? She then breaks into a smile and squishes my cheeks, whispering "squish squish~" to herself.

RG: sorry I had to though, I kinda alway wanted to do that. You just look so squishy and cute

She lets go of my face and gives a small wave.

RG: bye

I let go of a breath that I hadn't known I was holding. When she turns to leave again, I get up too and start to follow her. I want to get to talk to her more. Just the 2 of us.