46

Yoongi POV

I don't know what she likes so I'll just get a bunch of things. I order using my best English. The employee is a really short girl. Really short. Almost as short as her shorts. Her shorts are more like underwear than anything. Her top is a crop with an unappealingly low dip in the neck. She giggles and it sounds so forced.

Employee girl- hi my name is Clara Welcome to Panda Express

She twirls her hair around her finger flirtatiously. I go to sit down and she turns me back around and winks at me. I smile awkwardly then go to sit down. I see RG smiling at hobi, who has his face down on the table, his arms out in front of him, ears sporting a burning, festively bright scarlet color. I clear my throat as she reaches forward and ruffles his hair. I want her to do that to me, not him. I reach forward and bat her hand away.

Me- u-um hobi doesn't like being touched

RG- oh sorry

She pouts and starts to pulls her hand away, but hobi reaches out and grabs her hand. He lifts his head up and makes a pouty face.

Hobi- no no it's okay that feels nice

She smiles at him, ruffles his hair again then pulls her hand back. I sit down next to RG. Then the girl from earlier, Clara, comes over to our table. She's so short that her waist is level with the table. She turns, lifts herself up a bit, then pushes her butt on to the table. She's sitting on our tables. Ew. Hobi looks uncomfortable. RG looks unamused. The girl smirks at hobi and leans in way too close to him.

Clara- hello sir or um *giggle* shall I call you daddy?

She makes a fake innocent face. Hobi looks utterly disgusted. RG scoffs. Then she speaks to the girl in a fake sweet voice.

RG- will our food be here soon? Or are you just trying *cough* and failing *cough* to sell your body? If they wanted too see girls in too little clothing they would've just hired a stripper. Now please go do your job.

Clara looks stunned, totally taken aback. Then she scoffs and flounces off. Hobi looks relieved. I feel the same. Stuff like that makes me so uncomfortable. I look at RG with slight adoration. Suddenly she straightens up and pulls out her phone, typing in something quickly.

Me-what's that?

RG- I don't know really I just got an idea so I wrote it down

She shows me the phone. The phone screen has English letters so I can't really read it well. She seems to notice. She decides to read the words aloud. She wasn't exactly rapping, but she had a similar tone.