36

Y/n POV

I leave the room and head straight outside. I see the girl from earlier, and I tap her shoulder. Her eyes widen when she turns around and sees me. Then she lunges forward, hugging me tightly. Because she's so short, her face is smushed right into my chest, so I give her an awkward half attempt at a hug then pull away a bit.

Me- yah I'm starving want to go get pizza??

She nods quickly, and we go to a pizza place across the street. As I eat my pizza, all my nerves calm down a bit. This is what you call the healing power of pizza. Kelly and I keep talking about stupid stuff and how namjoon is a clutz. We exchange numbers and then head back for the fan meet. At one point I drop my bag, so I stop and pick it up. When I look up, Kelly is already far ahead. I begin walking again, and then I feel a familiar wrenching feeling.

I walk faster as it gets worse. I break into a cold sweat. My hands become clammy. I've just barely got inside when it happens. You know when people pass out in the movies?? 84% accurate.

Suddenly every part of my body feels heavy. Some parts of my body are numb, others are screaming in pain and agony. I'm loosing my strength. I'm starting to fall, I grab anything to hold myself up. My knuckles are turning white. I hate this feeling.

But one of the things I hate the most is that my vision is clouding over, lots of dark, blackish, metallic looking splotches of magenta and turquoise. I'm having trouble seeing past this weirdness. My whole body is trembling, and I know what's about to happen. And.... there I go. I'm on the floor now. Help, I've fallen, and I can't get up.

The thing is, it's exactly like in a movie; you can see, but none of it registers. You can hear but everything is muffled, and you feel and hear your pulse throbbing in your ears. I can't think. I'm not fully unconscious, but I'm definitely not anywhere near fully conscious. I'm immobile, I can't understand anything. Things are fading more and more and my heartbeat just can't seem to make up its mind about whether to race or go super slow. I can't breathe properly, it's like my body has forgotten its every function.