19

Yoongi POV

We have a concert coming up. In America. Where RG lives. Oh my god. Maybe I'll meet her?! Maybe I should invite her to the concert and give her a VIP pass. Oh wait, what if she thinks I'm too desperate. No, I'm sure she'll feel honored or something. I'm min yoongi. I have swag. She'll love me. I am snapped out of my thoughts when jimin hugs me. I try to shrug him off, but his little mochi face makes this difficult.

Jimin- hyung are you okay? You were just standing there doing nothing for, like, ten minutes.

Me- oh I'm fine

A/n POV

Doing just fine fine fine🎶

Yoongi POV

I walk away and go pack up some stuff to bring with me. Then I go and pick up my phone. I start to go through my photos. I have about sixteen pictures of RG. I screenshot her sometimes. I hope she doesn't think that's stalkerish. Oh well, she'll never know anyway. I pick my favorite one and just stare at it for, like, at least three minutes. I finally decide that I should do my idea. I find the nearest staff member.

Me- hey I need a favor

He looked at me and nodded.

Staff member- what do you need?

Me- can you get me a hoodie with this image on it?

I show him the picture. He looks at me weirdly, but he nods. I tell him exactly what I want on the hoodie; what colors, words, images, and he writes it all down. He tells me that he can have it ready by tomorrow. I nod and thank him, then I leave.