27

Yoongi POV

she looks so pretty. Her mask is off now so I can see the rest of her face. Her beautiful face. I will rap faster. I will dance better. I want to impress her. No. I will impress her. I'm min yoongi. I have swaeg. I begin rapping. I remember that RG once said, on a live video, that one of her favorite songs was agust d give it to me. She said she loves the song and listens to it constantly, sometimes rapping along. I look directly at her as I start, and then I get a bit more into it and look away from her. I close my eyes and feel the music. As the song finishes, I begin to open my eyes a bit. I smile as I see RG rapping along, eyes closed, pure raw emotion in every bit of her expression. After that song, we did many others, and she sang and rapped her heart out during each one. We were singing our last song, butterfly. My part is coming up. I look over and see RG watching me. I freeze as we make eye contact. I just stare straight into her eyes. And I forget my surroundings, until Jimin taps my shoulder and speaks.

Jimin- hyung are you okay?

Me- huh? O-oh yeah I'm fine

Jimin- I think you forgot your cue so...

Me- oh shit

I look up and start my rap. I look at RG who's laughing so hard I think she might fall over. Once she stops laughing, she taps along, still smiling at me. Once all the songs are over, I decide to do something a bit unexpected. I take the mic and walk to the front of the stage.