14

Tae POV

I watched the live video and I see why yoongi had looked so flustered before; she was beautiful, her voice was beautiful. For no reason whatsoever, I feel my face heat up. I am blushing. Why am I blushing? I open the chat with her.

Me- hi

After a while she responds.

RG-hi

I sit there for a moment, not knowing what to say.

Me- your voice is very beautiful

RG- thanks but no it isn't

Me- yes it is

RG- well thanks I guess even though it isn't true I'm not going to argue

I see J-Hope walk in and he has an excited look on his face. He spots me and runs over to me.

J-Hope- omgthereisthisgirlshedidalivevideoandshesangSHESSOPRETTYANDHERVOICEOMGITISSOBEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me-hang on a second, talk slower! I can't understand you! What did you say?

J-Hope takes a deep breath and puts on a calmer expression. He starts over, and he still talks quickly and keeps a bright, animated expression on his face.

J-Hope-there is this girl and she did a live video and she is so pretty and she sang and her voice is so beautiful

Me-who?

I know who but I need to know her name, not knowing is driving me crazy.

J-Hope gets a confused look on his face

J-Hope- oh- I don't actually know!

I inwardly groan, ugh why.... wait.... I smile as I get an idea and I run as fast as I can to the nearest staff member, and I shove my phone in his face. My phone that has her account on the screen.

Me- can you do some research on this person for me

Staff- uh I guess but why do you nee—

Me-thanks!!!!!

I cut them off, not caring about anything else in the universe. Until....

Yoongi-who is that?

Me- uh nobody

I hide my phone behind my back quickly but he sees it. He puts on a scowl and stomps up to me and snatches my phone away. Without thinking, I snatch my phone back; I feel like I don't want to share her, not with him, not with anyone. I feel like I want her to be mine. Yoongi snatches the phone right back and looks at the screen. His face suddenly changes. His face holds no expression at all. In an emotionless voice, he speaks.

Yoongi- why do you want to know about her?

Me- hyung just listen to m—

Yoongi-how do you know her?

He looks at me, and he looks so cold, his gaze is like daggers. I feel genuinely scared.