17

Yoongi POV

RG and I were texting, and I was in the middle of typing a message. I was going to say that both her voice and everything else about her was beautiful. Then I realized that she might be weirded out by that so I decided to just simply say something else.

Me-well I think your voice is beautiful.

I wait for her to respond. She never does. Oh no, did I say something wrong. Oh geez I probably did, I'm so stupid. I send multiple things trying to apologize, to do anything so she will message me again. Oh god I feel so bored without her. Not that's not it. I feel like, well, like a dog. It's an option to pay attention to me. I have nothing to do. I sit and wait for her to walk me, feed me, pet me. I sit as if I have no life, until she's there. It feels like she's my only option, at least she's the only one I care about. I'm worried. What if I said something wrong? What if she is upset? What will I do if she stops talking to me? I don't know how I've become so attached, so quickly. I feel like, a shell without her, and she is the only thing that makes me feel not empty. I feel alone, no matter how many people are surrounding me. Oh god, please message me soon.

Time skip

I can't wait anymore. I call her, and every ring cuts the silence, and yet, it enhances it. She won't pick up. She won't pick up. She won't pic- she picks up. On the very last ring, she picks up.

RG- hello??

Her voice is raspy and lower than usual. Lingering sleep laces her tone. She lets out a soft groan and some rustling, and i realize that she just woke up, she must be trying to sit up. My mind isn't working. I freeze. Her voice is so... I don't even know. Hot maybe? I don't know if that's the right word or not. She probably has no idea of the situation shes putting me in. Then I hear her sigh heavily into the phone. The little hairs on my back stand up. Then she growls into the phone, thus rendering me speechless. Her next words come out in a snarl.

RG-you just woke me up, this better be good, what is it??

I'm still recovering my ability to speak, because I'm still kind of frozen.

Me- u-uh.. ummm...

RG-WELL!?!?

Me- I... I- uh um I just um... well um

She harshly barks out her words.

RG- the fuck you woke me up and I'll let it go this time you asshole but if you ever dare to wake me up again You can fucking say goodbye to you and everyone you're close to

Her voice is a hiss and to end the call, she spits out her venomous version of a goodbye, that basically went like this.

RG- go fuck yourself to hell and back just don't ever wake me up again dumb piece of shit

And she hangs up.

...

...

Wow.