25

Yoongi POV

I had asked the person doing my makeup about what would look best on me. I felt so awkward asking about this stuff; I had never shown any interest in it. I told her to do something a little bit more eye catching. I wanted to look good. I want to impress RG. After my makeup is done, I try to be patient and wait for the staff to call us to go on stage. I tap my feet nervously. I nearly scream when Namjoon approaches me and speaks.

Namjoon- yah are you okay?

Me- of course why wouldn't I be?

Namjoon- I don't know you just look tense

Me- oh well don't worry I'm fine

Namjoon- okay

He walks away, and I am anxiously waiting. I'm too impatient for this. I stand and put on a mask, glasses, and then I pause. I smirk and pull on my new hoodie that's sporting an image of RG. I wonder how she'll react. I walk out, and I find myself outside of the building. I look around a bit, then I go back inside. I peek into the audience and see RGs seat. An unsettling feeling sits in the pit of my stomach. Her seat.... is still vacant. She should be here by now. I go back outside and look around for her. I step back and bump backs with someone. Frustratedly, I spin around, ready to give some poor unsuspecting person a piece of my mind. I freeze when I meet her eyes. She's wearing jean shorts that only visible for a split second before she moves and they are covered with her hoodie. I can't believe she's wearing those shorts even though it's freezing outside. Not a single trace of makeup on her face. She's wearing a black mask but I can recognize her from her eyes. I just can't name that color. Right now they look different though. They look like a crisp gray with specks of color. The most noticeable part of her outfit was the giant hoodie that went past her shorts. A hoodie that I used to wear all the time. Somehow she recognizes me even with my glasses and mask.

RG- are you fucking serious??

Me- w-what?

Her words snap me out of my trance.

RG- that hoodie.... oh my god.... that's so stupid- bwahahahahahahahahahaHAha *snort* hAhaHa

She bursts out laughing. she does a cute little snort between laughs. Cute. I look down at the hoodie in confusion. What wrong with it? I look back up at her.

Me- what's wrong with it?

RG- oh my god I'm so ugly- pffffft- oh my god I can't-hahahaha

She laughs, and I don't understand. She's laughing genuinely. She thinks she's ugly... and she thinks it's funny? She doesn't even care? She's not upset? She totally fine with it? But all the girls I know only care for their looks. They cake their faces with makeup and if called ugly, they cry. But she's laughing? What?! That doesn't happen in nature!

Me- you're not ugly

RG- it's okay you don't have to be polite I don't care what I look like anyway

Me- whatever you say. But you are pretty, and you look especially good in my hoodie.

RG- thanks

She clears her throat. She looks down and mumbles.

RG- and you look pretty even with that shitty hoodie

I smile. My pocket buzzes. I got a text saying I need to be backstage in 5 minutes or I'm going to get my ass kicked. I roll my eyes. I tell RG that I have to go, and I quickly make my way back inside, all the way to the VIP room backstage. We go out in 2 minutes.