💌 Chapter 1: No Choice 💌

🌹 Rose's P.O.V 🌹

- Wednesday, August 3rd, 1967...

* 2 Years Later *

"Abuela, you need to stop controlling mi vida!" I yelled as I slammed my car keys on the counter. "Mija! I have to control your stupid worthless life! Just listen how you're talking to me! Más Respeto!" She yelled slowly raising her voice. "Respect!? You want me to respect you!? You have never had respect. Don't come to me with your pendejadas!" I yelled. As I headed into my room and grabbed a suitcase. "Bullshit?? You're calling this Bullshit!?" She yelled at me, with her words booming through the empty quiet house.

"Yes! Now-" "Listen to me! You're just a kid. A stupid worthless child. You go out there and you'll die-!" "I would much more rather die, than be locked up with you. Look at me. I'm not the same chubby kid I was two years ago. I can't recognize myself after all the diets I've been put through to be what you want me to be like. You just wanted me to make money. And that's not working anymore Susana." I said calling her by her first name. "You think I still wanna live with you!?" I questioned.

"You're acting like this because of your friend from Tulsa, and let me warn you. You have nowhere to go. You leave through that door with your shit, and your dead to me!" She hissed at me. I looked at my suitcase filled with clothes and the box of money that I have made singing at a bar for the last year. Not even another drop of blood flowed through my veins and I was already turning the engine to my car on and putting my suitcase in the back. "I will take you out of my voluntad and leave you with nothing" she threatened. "Take me out of your stupid will. All the contracts I've signed are under my name and you can't do anything about it. I'm still gaining money. You take me out and I could careless!" I yelled as I sat in the drivers seat. Driving far, far away.