Chapter 92: Secret

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Saturday, January 25, 1969...

"So tell me, who's the father?" Sandy asked once we arrived home. I turned to look at her. Of course she asked the question of a million.

"I'm not telling you. And please, I'm begging you, don't tell the boys, not even Soda." I said as I cleaned the table. It was late at night and I was doing some cleaning. It was going to be Sunday the next day and I genuinely just wanted to be in bed all day. I'm just tired.

"But they all think that that Janett is pregnant. When ar eyou telling the gang and the father?" She asked.

"I'll do it when I see the right time, probably in a couple of weeks." I said as I finished up.

"Okay well, tell me when you do anything okay? I love you." She said as she came around and hugged me.

"Okay love, I'll see you tomorrow." I said as she headed out. I sat down and just looked at my hands. This is still sinking in and I don't know how I'm gonna tell him. But I guess I should tell him soon. There was a knock on the door. I got up and oppened the door. Ponyboy was standing there in his night clothes.

"What's up?" I asked as I smiled.

"It's Darry and Honey's wedding night. They didn't wanna get to a hotel, and I'm sure they don't want me in the house so I decided to come here." He smiled. I looked at him and oppened the door wider for him to walk in. We both walked hand in hand