Chapter 84: Beach

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Rose's P.O.V
Sunday, December 27, 1968...

We arrived to Seaside by the afternoon. It was beautiful and sunny. We weren't from here but the coast was amazing. The salty air brushed against us. We found a motel and got a room for the night. We left out suitcases and then we headed to a store in town and got swim suits.

We played volleyball and had sandcastle competitions. Of course Ponyboy won all of them. When it was dark we headed to eat and back to our motel room. We were tired and needed sleep. we were going to be leaving early tomorrow. "What if I took you  on a date once we get back to Tulsa huh?" Pony asked as we laid in bed. "Mhm" I hummed. "That would be wonderful" I added as I smiled. We both ended asleep.

-
When we woke up it was six in the morning. I got up and walked off to the balcony. We had a view of the beach. A perfect view of the sunrise. I preferred sunsets but, this was still beautiful. I sighed as I felt a set of arms  wrap around my waist. I felt Ponyboy snuggle his head in the crook of my neck. "Morning handsome." I said. "Good morning princess." Ponyboy said as he kissed my neck. I smiled and turned around so our lips met. "Being with you, has been one of the happiest moments in my crappy life." I smiled as I kissed him. "I'm glad I'm your happiness. Because you're mine too." He said after he pulled away. He took my hand and we walked into the room. We took a quick  shower and changed into our clothes. We grabbed our suitcases and headed for the car.

We began driving back to Tulsa. "When do you want to tell the gang about us?" Pony asked. "I don't know"  I said in all honesty. "I was thinking maybe in a month?" He questioned for approval. "Yeah I agree." I said. He looked at me and reached for my hand. He grabbed it and intertwined our fingers. He brought our hands up to his face and kissed the back of my hand. I smiled and scooted closer to him. The rest of the drive home was fun.