Chapter 88: A Secret

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Saturday, January 25th, 1969...

It was early in the morning. Today Darry and Honey we're getting married. Sandy and I were talking in the kitchen. "Do you think she's scared?" Sandy asked. I looked at her. "Nervous? Yes. Scared? No" I said. We both headed to the bathroom since it was almost time for us to get ready.

Evie walked into the bathroom. "Hey ladies? It's time?" Evie askes. "Yeah, are they up?" I asked referring to Honey and Marcia. "No they're still sleeping. I'm surprised Honey can sleep." "Well I think Marriage is great." I said as I took out my makeup bag. "Hey guys... look at this?" Sandy said pulling out a pregnancy test from the trash. "It's positive." I said as I looked at it. "That is not mine." We heard Marcia say as she walked into the bathroom.

"That's not mine either." Evie said. "I already have a kid Soda and I don't want another one yet." Sandy said. They looked at me. "It's not mine." I said. We all looked around. "It's Honey's" we all said at the same time.

**************
"We are not saying anything about this. It's her business to tell Darry." I said. We all looked around. "Okay well we have to leave to the hotel now so just forget about it and I'm sure she'll tell him tonight," I added as honey walked out. We all headed to the hotel.

When we got there the boys had already checked in to their room. We got dressed and then someone knocked. I opened the door and saw soda. "Can I talk to sandy?" He asked. I nodded and called sandy over.