💌 Chapter 38: The Kiss 💌

🌹 Rose's P.O.V 🌹

Thursday, December 31st, 1967...

It was now ten minutes until it was midnight. We all grabbed a glass and I poured the wine. I gave Sandy a glass with sparkling water since she couldn't drink. We all got close to watch the countdown on the television. " Five, four, three, two, one, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all yelled. I turned to Steve and he looked down at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Mhm" I hummed. I looked up to him and wrapped my arm around his neck. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in for the kiss.

His lips were soft, luscious, sweet. His lips tasted like fine wine with chocolate cake. His tongue soon began exploring every inch in my mouth. Every inch that it could. I didn't mind at all. My other arm came around his neck. He pulled me in even closer, which, I didn't think was possible. My hand threaded his soft greased hair. And soon, I realized why they say you melt. Because every square inch of me was melting into him.

Our lips touched for a split second. Quick. Electric. Both wondering what layed beneath. We were curious to find out what layed undercovered. I was loosing my breath. I was so caught up in the moment to realize the gang was there. Steve seemed to notice and we both slowly pulled away.