Chapter 79: Love

Rose's P.O.V
Thursday, December 24, 1968...

His hands wrapped around my waist. Pulling us closer. Which I didn't think was possible. My hands ran up and down his arms. I rested one of my hands on his arm. Holding onto it as my other hand landed on his face. Cupping it. Our lips moved in sync. Fitting into eachother like puzzle pieces.

Suddenly I understood what they meant when they say that you melt. Cause every damn inch of me was melting. He ran his hand down a little bit more. He slowly ran the tip of his tongue into my mouth. I slightly opened my mouth, letting him explore. It wasn't anything weird. It felt right. When our tongues touched it was quick. Electric. Sparks went off inside of me. I never imagined kissing someone could feel like this. None of my other kisses felt like this.

And suddenly I realized why.

Because this kiss was meant to be.

It was with the right person.

God. Our kiss only lasted two minutes but it felt like it lasted an eternity. We slowly pulled away. His lips looked slightly plumped from all the kissing. He was breathing heavily. We pressed our foreheads together. We layed on the bed. He layed on his side. Using his elbow for support as he looked at me. "I want you to make love to me." I whispered. He looked at me. "Are you sure? We can wait. We don't have to do it now." And in this minute. I knew he was the one.

"No. I want you. I want you to be my first." I said. He looked at me. "Are you sure?" He asked once more. I nodded and kissed him. I layed on my side so we were both comfortable. He ran his hand up my thigh. Resting it on my hip. We slowly undressed eachother.

The atmosphere changed. From hopelessly in love. To romantic.

We weren't having sex.

We were making love...