💌 Chapter 13: Oh... 💌

🌹 Rose's P.O.V 🌹

Monday, August 8th, 1967...

The light of the sun peered through my window, illuminating my face. The warmth of the sun woke me up from my deep dream. Oh, it was all a Dream? I looked around, only to be confirmed. Yes, it was  all a Dream, just that. It somehow felt all real. I had this unexplainable feeling in my stomach. As if something were running inside of me. I don't know this feeling. It's new, and it's something that makes me feel some type of way. I don't know how to explain. There was something about that dream that I forgot. I just decided to put it to the side, if I must've forgotten then it wasn't important.

-
"Oh, you're in Love!" Sandy squealed as we were cooking breaksfast. It was 8 in the morning and by this time everyone had left to work. Ponyboy was most likely asleep since summer break was still going. "Really?" I asked as I leaned against a wall and combed my fingers to my now soft air dried hair. "Of course it is! You had a dream of him kissing you! It because you want him to kiss you!" She said. "Well.. when you put it that way, it makes a whole more sense" I said. "Aw, you two would be cute together!" She said as she brought her plate to the table. I grabbed my plate and sat on the other side of the table. "So how long into the pregnancy are you in?" I asked.

"I just finished my first trimester. Soda and I were gonna tell you guys as soon as we found out but, they say that the first trimester is the riskiest and that we shouldn't say anything Incase anything happens, but the baby is healthy!" She said. "I'm glad!" I said. "Actually, next month I can go in to see the gender of the baby, would you like to come?" She asked. "I would love to!" I said. We finished eating and decided to get ready. "Anyone home?" A voice said walking into the house. I walked out of the room and headed to the living room. My hair clip fell out of my mouth as I was trying to but my hair in a half up half down.

Footsteps rushed to my side as I was kneeling down to grab it. Someone was also trying to grab it. Our hands touched as he also grabbed the clip. I looked up and saw his green grayish eyes. He looked deep into my eyes and slightly blushed as he began smiling. My heart skipped a beat as he began leaning in. "No Rose! Snap out of it!" I told myself.