💌 Chapter 15: Job 💌

🌹 Rose's P.O.V 🌹

Monday, August 8th, 1967...

I finished the dishes and walked to my house. I wore a nice dress with some heels and put my hair in a side braid. I grabbed my bag, some documents and my keys. I headed outside and got in my car. I turned the engine on and began driving away. I drove down a couple of streets and block until I was infront of the Wells Fargo bank. I began walking out and headed inside. I had to wait in line until I was able to get help. I had slipped the bill with everything Darry owner before he noticed.

"Hello Miss, welcome to Wells Fargo, what can I do for you today?" A lady asked. "I would like to pay a debt?" I asked. "Of course! Please fill out this form and if I could see the bill?" She asked "Of course!" I said as I took it out from my purse. I filled out the form. "All right, you owe a thousand dollars. Will that be cash or check?" She asked. "Cash" I said as I pulled out money. She counted the bills and then looked at me. "Ok, your debt is now cleared out, here is a paper that shows everything you payed. Anything else I can do for ya?" She asked as she handed me an envelope."No that's everything, thank you!" I said. "No thank you and have a very wonderful rest of your day!" She said.

I walked out and headed to the hospital close to my house. I walked in and to the front desk. "Are there any job openings as a nurse?" I asked. "No Darling, I'm sorry but if you leave a telephone number and house address, we can either call or send a letter to you!" A secretary said. "Okay well thank you!" I said as I wrote my information down. I headed outside and decided to go home.