Chapter 91: Truth

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Saturday, January 25, 1969...

"Is it time?" Honey asked as she walked in. "No not yet" Sandy said. Honey came up to me. "I just want you to know that if you're pregnant, I'm going to support you and I'm going to help you okay?" I nodded and hugged her. "It's time." Sandy said as she looked at her watch.

I walked over to it. "You know I-. I can't do it. You look at it." I said. Sandy looked at the test. "It's negative." She said as she sighed. I looked at her. "Oh, okay. Yeah. Okay that's good. That's great!" I sighed. My vision slowly became blurry but I blinked away. "I mean I'm just sixteen, it's not like I can raise a baby." Sandy handed me a tissue. "Ugh Im so stupid for crying over something that I never had. You know?" I said as I wiped my tears. "Is it really negative?" I asked. I was hopeful as if maybe asking again would change the answer.

"No it's positive." Sandy said as she smiled. "What?" I asked. "It's positive." She repeated. "Oh lord." I said as I looked at her. "That's how you know how you feel about it." "That's a risky game." I said as I sniffled and wiped some tears.

"So? Are you gonna have a baby?" Honey asked. "I'm having a baby." I said as I began crying. "I'm gonna have a baby." I never thought this would've brought me this much joy as it did...