Chapter 55 - Adjusting

Life has been different without her. My routine is the same, I wake up, I go to work, I come home, I have dinner, I watch TV, I sleep. All the things I did when Charlie was here, only she's not here and it's not the same at all. I don't have her to come home to, I don't have someone to eat dinner with, I don't have my TV buddy with me anymore.

It's been two weeks since she left, and we talk every night on the phone, most nights we video chat as well. She seems to be doing well and her roommate Angie seems like a nice girl. So far, she's been adjusting to her classes and meeting new people along the way.

Meanwhile I'm adjusting to what life feels like without her.

Buzzz buzzzzz buzzzzzz

"Hey baby" I answer the video chat in a freshly woken voice.

"Hey baby, I miss you" she bites down on my bottom lip seductively

"I miss you too."

"No, I mean really, really miss you." She moves her camera down under the covers to show me she's wearing some black lace panties and nothing else.

Fuck.....

"What are you doing to me?" I laugh softly.

"I was thinking." She bites down on her bottom lip again. "I know I'm not there and you're not here, but we can still make this work."

"Where is your roommate?" I question

"She's already in class, so do you want to do this with me or not?" She grins.

"Of course I want to do this."

I never saw this coming, video chat sex with Charlie and not only is it video sex with Charlie, it's video sex initiated by Charlie, even better.

(Mature)

Holding my phone in one hand, I remove my boxers with the other.

"I'm sorry I'm not there baby." She purrs in a flirtatious tone.

I look back at the screen and she's biting her lip again, looking hot as fuck. I'm hard already, she kills me.

She flips the camera so it's now facing under the covers and she moves her hand slowly down her body until she reaches her panties where she slides her hand inside of them slowly, teasingly.

Flipping my screen, I do the same, only my boxers are already removed and I take my hard length into my hand.

"Naked already." she giggles flirtatiously as she rubs herself under her panties. "Tell me what you want me to do baby."

"Remove those for a start."

Listening to me she puts the phone down for a moment and when she picks it up again her panties are removed. She moves her hand back down between her thighs and begins rubbing herself once again.

Well fuck, I never knew I could be so turned on when she isn't even here.

Charlie's POV:

This is all new for me, this isn't normally something I would have the confidence to do, but Zay has really turned me into some kind of sexual deviant, I want him all the time, even when he's not here.

I watch as he moves his hand up and down his hard, thick length, and I feel myself becoming wetter and wetter. I'd do anything to be his hand right now.

I continue to rub myself innocently and watch as drip of precum forms on his tip. I lick my lips as lay my head back on the pillow thinking of his taste on my tongue and let out a soft moan.