Chapter 59 - Forever

After a few hours of shopping we head back to the hotel to shower and get ready for dinner. Lucky my hair was washed and straightened last night so I'd only have to run over it quickly with the iron provided by the hotel. I had a small amount of make-up with me in my bag as well so that was helpful.

Stripping off I step into the massive shower and wait for the water temperature to get a little warmer before stepping in. I let the water run over my body and I close my eyes for a moment, taking it all in, I can't believe Zay is really here.

I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and I relax into his touch resting the back of my head on his shoulder as the water runs over our bodies. "You have no idea how happy I am that you're here." I whisper

"Believe me, I do, because I know how you feel." He whispers back "I miss you, so, so much and it's only been a month."

I turn and wrap my arms around his neck "I miss you too." I press my lips to his.

(Mature)

In one swift motion he lifts me from my feet and presses me against the wall of the shower, my legs wrapping around his waist. He takes my top lip in between his, then my bottom lip and then teasingly puts his lips on mine once more before his tongue dives into my mouth.

moving my tongue against his, I moan softly, my head pressing back against the wall of the shower as he supports my weight effortlessly. I feel his erection against my leg, and I move my hand down his body, taking his hard length into my hand, stroking him softly as we continue to kiss.

"Fuck, I need you." He breaths as he moves his lips to my ear.

"Take me." I demand and I look him dead in the eye.

Without any hesitation he lines himself up at my entrance and lifts my butt to get himself in a better position, then he slowly lowers me down, sliding into me at the same time.

I moan out loudly, he feels so good, it's been way to long.

He begins pumping in and out of me hard, there was no slow and steady to start with, it was just hard and fast and so damn good.

I moan out loudly again as I place my hands on his shoulders, holding onto him as I move my hips hard again his.

"I've missed being inside of you." He groans in my ear as he continues pounding me hard

"I've missed it too." I moan out loudly, feeling myself close already. "Right there baby." I tell him

He continues thrusting in and out of me hard, hitting me in the same spot over and over. Coming undone quickly I squeeze his shoulders tightly as I feel my orgasm take over my body. "Zay." I practically scream for him, as he continues.

Feeling my body become numb I moan out again, riding out the best orgasm I've ever had, and a second later I feel him release.

Panting I press my lips to his once more. "Let's skip dinner."

"Are you sure?" He asks looking up at me, still holding me in the same poison.

"I'm sure." I begin placing kisses on his neck.

He places me back down on my feet and washes off quickly, then steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist ringing Rodger to cancel our pick up and the restaurant to cancel our booking.

I follow close behind and step out of the shower, picking up my towel. As he wraps up the phone call, he turns to me and takes the towel from my hands. "You don't need that, bed now." He orders.

Smirking I nod my head and make my way into the bedroom. I crawl onto the bed and turn looking at him.

"Uh ah." He smirks. "Knees now, hands flat against the bed." He orders once more.