Quick note, please read.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to make note that I have received two messages telling me my story is the same as 'every other story and I'm getting tired of it already.

I put my heart and soul into this story, I update 2 chapters a day / night and everything I write comes from my own head. I appreciate this is a mafia/gang story and some similar things may happen that you have read in another story but there is really only so much you can do with a mafia story isn't there? I can hardly write about unicorns and butterflies.

I am very hurt and frankly annoyed that people feel the need to attack my work, if you don't like my story or you thinks it boring or it's the same then don't read it?

I am lucky I have good friends around me who are also authors and were able to talk sense into me because I was thinking of discontinuing Charlie.

I WONT do that, I am too attached to the family no matter how boring some people may find it.

I have been planning a season 3. I have all muses and a plot ready to go. Please let me know if you'd like me to go ahead and do so, or if it's time to leave well enough alone and be done with the Ravens / Logan's.

I'd also like to mention I started out on episode and I have been writing about this family for almost 2 years or more, so to have my work called the same was just super hard to swollow.

If you'd like to follow my Instagram and leave me some kind words rather then hate you can follow me at KatC.writes