t w e n t y - s i x

nova's pov :

"you're such a fucking asshole, ethan!"

perla and i stop laughing and we look at our hotel door. she looks at me and raises her eyebrows, pointing at the door and motioning me to go outside.

"what? you want me to go outside?" i yell

"shhhh!"

"i'm not going alone." i scoff

"well, i'm not going!"

"fine!"

"fine!"

i stare at the ceiling and pick at the blue blanket with my short nails. i deeply sigh and get up, giving perla a stare. she gives me a teasing smirk and i roll my eyes.

"you love me!" she yells

"no i don't!"

i shut the door behind me and look out the long hallway.

ethan shuts the door behind him and faces grayson.

"what the fuck is your problem?" grayson points at ethan's chest

ethan gently pushes him back and my eyes widen. i contemplate in my head wether i should stop them before anything happens but, i keep staring and don't move.

"you've been such a dickhead since you've been with... her!" grayson yells

"no i haven't! i'm the same!"

grayson scoffs and a sarcastic smile plasters onto his face.

"you're kidding?" he chuckles

ethan shakes his head and looks down the hallway. my eyes widen and i quickly run into a corner, looking back behind me to see him scrunching his eyebrows in confusion.

"gray... is there someone-"

"i don't care if there's someone looking or hearing us right now! i care about you ethan!"

ethan steps back and points at his chest.

"me?" he questions

"she's nice and all but i don't know what she's doing to you. you're my twin. i know you better than anyone else does. you're different. i mean for god's sake! you're kicking me out our room! our room ethan!"

ethan puts his head down, kicking his feet along the carpet and plays with his fingers.

"now, i have to sleep with nova and perla and they're gonna ask me fucking questions. what do you want me to say? huh?!"

ethan puts his back to his door and i look at him with sympathy for some reason.

i step out the corner and ethan and grayson's eyes immediately stare at me.

"i told you! i fucking told you someone was-"

"grayson?"

he smiles and walks my way, leaving ethan behind.

"yes nova?"

"i won't tell perla. i'll just tell her a made up story. you guys don't have to worry about it." i smile

grayson turns around and shakes his head at ethan, obviously looking disappointed and tired of ethan's actions.

grayson grabs my hand gently and gives a nod to ethan. i smile and gently wave.

"night e." i wave

"goodnight nova."