f o u r t y - s e v e n

nova's pov :

"so what? am i sleeping with you today?"

he sets his hand on the frames of the bed and smirks, slightly tilting his head and meeting my eyes.

"do you even know, what you just said?" he laughs

"... no." i laugh

"oh, nova. my sweet, little best friend."

he chuckles and ruffles up my hair, making my hair frizzy and tangled. i groan in annoyance and run my hands through my hair, trying to get the knots out.

while doing so, at the corner of my eye i see him lift his shirt off and he jumps onto the bed, patting next to the open spot next to him. i clear my throat trying not to look down and i hold in the blush i feel forming.

"what do i wear?" i croak

he chuckles and slightly shakes his head. getting out of bed, he rummages through his suitcase and tosses me his blue fila sweatshirt and a pair of giant black sweatpants.

"hurry up! i wanna watch our favorite movies!" he pouts

my body sits in between his legs and his arms wrap around my waist, with his chin on top of my head. i play with our matching bracelets but he slaps my hand away, pointing at the tv, telling me to focus. i chuckle and nod my head, looking up at the bright screen.

suddenly, ethan's phone rings and he reaches over to the stand, trying to answer it.

"ethan!"

a loud gasp leaves my mouth and i try to grab for ethan's phone but he chuckles and holds me down. i pout and cross my arms across my chest but still with a huge smile plastered across my face.

"pal?" ethan chuckles

he puts it on speaker and i hear other screams in the background.

"is that bri too?" he asks

"ya. she's just being... fucking annoying."

we hear bri scoff at pal's statement and i chuckle quitely, not wanting them to hear me.

"anyway! where's perla and nova? i've been blowing up nova's phone and she's not answering. neither is perla."

"well... perla should be answering. she's with grayson so their probably fighting."

"then... where's nova?"

"hi." i squeak

i hear loud screams and bri and pal fighting over the phone, making ethan and i chuckle. he hands me the phone and i snuggle back close to him, with him playing with my bracelet.

"is ethan still with her? really!"

ethan and i look up at each other and he rolls his eyes at pal and bri. i chuckle and look back at his hand on my wrist, playing with the bracelet rested on my wrist.

"is ethan still with alison?"

"yes bri. why?" i chuckle

"i told you! i fucking told you pal!"

she cheers in victory and pal snatches the phone from her. 

"why? i mean why... her."

ethan deeply sighs and his smike fades. then, a frown plasters onto my face, feeling bad for all the bad stuff pal and bri are stating.

"hey! how's college?" i change the subject

i feel him smile and he kisses the top of my forehead, as a small 'thank you.'

"oh! so much fun! we're on a break right now."

"then, come visit us!"

"aren't you guys in greece?" bri asks

"ya but... who told you?" i question

"grayson. oh! and cameron."

"come back to jersey when we're back. please?" i beg

i hear laughs and shuffling and ethan chuckles along.

"it's a possibility novs."

"i'll take it. ok but, i have to go now because ethan and i are having a best friend's night."

"oooo. what does that me-"

before she can tease me any longer, i hang up and ethan laughs, grabbing his phone and tossing it back on the desk.

"ethan! you know, your phone could've broke." i state

he laughs and shakes his head at my statement, snuggling in even closer to me and i smile.

"can we watch tangled?" i ask

"why is that always the movie you pick?" he chuckles

"because... it's a really good movie." i grin

he laughs but turns it on, resting his head on mine.