s i x t y - s i x

nova's pov :

"i don't know what to do gray."

"he only opens up to you nova and he always comes to you when he needs comfort. just be... yourself." he pats my shoulder

i nod and look over the balcony of the hotel, smiling at the view. the cold and warm wind of greece flows throw my long hair and i sigh, taking in the last few seconds here.

"it's been a fucking ride." grayson laughs

i nod in agreement and turn my head to look at him. he flashes me a smile, while running his hands through his hair and i give him a smile back.

"i'm sorry for... stealing your room." i laugh

"shut up nov, it's fine. you're like my sister; i love it when you sleepover. plus, it's our last day here and ethan needed comfort."

"it's only three in the morning and i finally got him to bed." i laugh

"he acts like a baby who needs attention when it comes to you." grayson laughs

"n."

my eyes widen in shock and i quickly turn around seeing a tired ethan. he rubs his eyes and opens up his arms, expecting me to walk into them and follow him to bed.

grayson chuckles and waves me off, turning back around to look at the view. i smile and walk over to ethan who immediately scoops me into his arms and shuts the balcony door.

"i couldn't sleep without you." he groggily says

i slide on his red sweatshirt and slide into bed with ethan sliding in next to me. he cuddles me close and lays his head in the crook of my neck but his chin rested on my chest.

"i'm scared novs."

"scared of what?"

"telling her."

i run my hands through his messy hair and he groans in satisfaction. he cuddles in even closer and wraps his arms around my waist.

"i've missed this." he murmurs with a deep and hoarse tone

"missed what?" i smile

"us. like truly, us."

i smile and keep running my hands through his hair once i finally hear him steadily breathing.

i keep playing with his hair once i hear him fall into a deep sleep and i watch as grayson slowly slides the balcony door shut and squints his eyes, trying to see if i'm awake.

" i'm awake gray." i chuckle quietly

"nov it's like... four in the morning. we have a flight at eight in the morning, you should sleep." grayson whispers

"no, i wanna just stay awake and make sure ethan is okay."

"he's gonna be fine nova. he's not going anywhere." grayson laughs

"still." i smile

i look down at my hands running through his messy hair and his plump lips were parted slightly, taking short breaths from time to time. his bare chest was pressed up against mine and his head was still rested close to my heart but partially in my neck. his breath was tickling my neck, making me get goosebumps from time to time.

my eyes trail to his 'n' bracelet and i smile, thinking about the fact that he doesn't even take it off when he goes to bed. i also look down at my 'e' bracelet and peck his forehead. he snuggles in even closer when i peck his forehead and his grip on my waist becomes tighter.