s i x t y - o n e

nova's pov :

perla and i stumble into the club and i scrunch up my nose in disgust, getting a whiff of alcohol and marijuana.

"god, i hate this smell." i gag

perla laughs and grabs onto my hand, dragging me towards the bar surrounded with numerous amounts of people.

"i'll take a shot of tequila."

i cancel perla out and turn around smiling at the amount of careless people on the dance floor, dancing to the rhythm of the songs. all of them had a cup in their hand that was filled with some type of liquor.

"nova!"

grayson runs towards us and he waves his hands around, signaling to come his way. i look over his shoulder and my heart drops to my stomach.

third person's pov :

ethan's hands fumble with the metal of his belt and he scans the club, biting his lip and focusing.

nova quirks her right eyebrow up and props her elbow up on a table and sits down on a stool of the bar, taking in her view. she watches as ethan takes slow steps through the outside of the dance floor. she cancels out any loud noises or calls of her name and all she focuses on is her best friend.

his silky, black buttoned up shirt had two buttons that were undone at the top, showing a view of his tan, top toned chest. it was tucked into his plain brown pants and his louis vuitton belt was being fumbled around with his bulky hands.

time to time, he runs his hands through his gelled hair, trying to keep it perfect. his skinny chain that was resting on his exposed chest, bounced up and down with every step he took.

nova bites down onto her lip but quickly snaps out of her thoughts and clears her throats, grabbing onto the table of the bar and spinning back towards her friend.

perla chuckles and chugs down a shot of tequila, shaking her head rapidly, expecting it to help. nova laughs at her friend and shakes her head in disbelief.

ethan grabs onto his twin's shoulder, trying to not lose him out of sight and he sees a familiar person in view. his hand slowly falls off his twin's shoulder and not noticing, his brother keeps walking towards his other friends, leaving ethan behind.

ethan runs his right hand in his messy hair but keeps his left hand hanging on the metal of his louis vuitton belt.

he bites his bottom lip and feels his heart race pick up, scanning his best friend's outfit up and down.

nova stands up again with perla and perla drags her to the dance floor.

ethan falls back onto a black leathered chair and sets his forearms on his thighs, his hungry eyes focused on every move of his best friend.

her skin tight, red dress clings onto the curves of her body, making her tan skin pop out. ethan remembers how she didn't want to wear this dress out, thinking it was too revealing but of course, perla forced her to get out of her comfort zone. perla even made her straighten her hair again, something she isn't used to. she even did her make up but before she got crazy with it, nova stopped her and only made her do her eyes and lips, not wanting too much. he shakes his head at the thought and chuckles, sliding back into his seat with his legs open and his arms crossed across his chest.

nova's feet dance awkwardly to the rhythm of the music but perla scoffs at her sad attempt, grabbing her hands and twirling her around.

"fucking dance baby! it's our last day!" she shouts

nova laughs at her already drunk friend and gives in, dancing and trying to make her happy. perla hypes her up and chugs down her drink that was set in her other hand.

ethan watches as nova runs her hands through her hair, trying to keep her hair out of her face. his eyes drag up and down, watching her movements. she starts to become more comfortable and she jumps up and down, smiling carelessly.

perla smiles at her best friend and grabs her hand, jumping up and down with her.

ethan's lustful eyes pry out of nova's direction and he curses under his breath. he chugs down a random drink someone has in their hand but their too drunk to notice. he shakes his head, hoping to forget all the thoughts of his best friend and smirks, walking towards the bar.