5 » a new case

Smiling sadly, you nodded your head.

She sighed and nodded, "You do know where he is now, right...?"

Eyes now narrowing, you looked down and shifted slightly. "Yes... I do. He is with Aogiri, right?"

Akira walked closer to you and pulled you into a tight hug. No answer was needed as you both knew what it was.

You felt her sigh softly on the top of your head as her arms wrapped around your back.

"Oh, Y/n..." She whispered.

You stuffed your face into her chest, inhaling her somehow calming scent.

"Did you think I made the right choice...?" You mumbled.

"In what?" She asked.

"Marrying him..." You replied.

It was silent for a few moments. The only things that could be heard was the leaves rustling in the calm breeze and wildlife surrounding the area.

It was then Akira decided to speak, "No, I don't. Love is love, and you can't help nor stop that. You married him for a reason, Y/n... And that reason will stay with you forever."

A smile pulled at your lips after hearing those words come from her.

"Thank you, Akira." You said.

She smiled at you and replied, "Your welcome, Y/n."

♔꧁.꧂♔

After arriving back at the CCG headquarters, Akira decided to take you into her office.

Once in, she beckoned for you to sit down on a chair opposite her desk, and so, that's what you did.

When she sat down, she let out a small sigh, then looked at you, her pink eyes looking into your own e/c orbs.

"Well," She said, a smile appearing on her face, "Would you like to find your husband?"

"Huh?" You asked, eyes now wide as you blinked a few times, just making sure what she said was right.

She chuckled, "You heard me."

"Wait... Now?" You wondered.

"Yes," She answered, "Now."

"Are you being serious?" You said, happiness and slight fear taking over you.

"Of course I am. But we have to be careful. And... You need to have supervision." Akira explained.

You frowned, "I'm not a child."

"I know that, but just incase..." She begun, her voice now trailing off.

"I go insane?" You muttered, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Ah, you know I didn't mean it like that." Akira said.

"Oh yes you did." You stated.

"Look, it's not my decision at all." She groaned.

Shoving your hands out in front of you, you replied, "Okay... Okay."

"So," Akira said, "Would you like to get started in finding eyepatch?"

"Yes." You replied, with a slight nod of your head.

Akira grinned at you. "Great. Do you mind if some other investigators help you? It's a risky task..."

Looking around her office for a few moments, you came to a conclusion, "Uhm... Sure. Who are they, may I ask?"