19 » told

tσld: pαst αnd pαst pαrtícíplє σf tєll.

╚»★«╝

-

Furuta sighed and nodded. "Could we possibly go into your office first? I don't really want to tell you out in the open."

"Fine." You mumbled, walking over to your door before opening it. "Get in."

Furuta rolled his eyes but walked in as you shut the door behind the two of you.

After both of you sat down in your seats, you started to talk.

"Start talking." You seethed, fire practically blazing in your eyes.

Furuta put his hands up in fake surrender, "Oh no please. Don't hurt me!" He said in a fake dramatic voice.

You rolled your eyes, "I wasn't planning too... Unless..."

That's when his eyes widened. "No, miss L/n. That's not an option."

"Yes it is." You grumbled.

"Anyway, you wanted to know more about... Eyepatch?"

"Yes, I did." You replied, clasping your hands together silently.

"Well, what do you want to know?" Furuta asked you.

"Everything. Absolutely everything." You answered, the seriousness in your tone caught Furuta off guard slightly.

"Everything, huh?" Furuta whispered before tapping his chin. "You want to know why this happened?"

"Of course I do!" You suddenly shouted, making Furuta jump back in his seat due to shock.

"S-sorry..." You whispered, looking down at your desk.

"Did you just apologize to me?" Furuta gasped.

"Mh, don't get used to it because it won't be happening ever again." You replied.

"Anyway, the reason Kaneki is dead..."

"But is he dead?" You asked, squinting to look at Furuta suspiciously.

Furuta smirked, "Your smart. So you knew something was wrong..."

"Yes... Ghouls can regenerate..." You whispered.

"So you think he can regenerate after that horrible incident?" Furuta asked with an amused look on his face.

"Yes... Although you probably wouldn't of wanted him too. I don't understand why you have a problem with him." You explained.

"You want to know why I have a problem with him?" Furuta smirked.

No, your voice is too annoying. Just get out. "Yes."

"You have no idea how long I've waited to eradicate him. To get promoted..." Furuta sighed happily.

You sound just like Urie. You thought with a frown.

"So you hate him because he's stronger than you?" You said with a smirk.

"Well... You could say that." Furuta mumbled.

"Stop acting like a child. You don't have a good reason to hate him, do you?" You asked.

"My reason is good to me. So shut up." Furuta said through gritted teeth.

"Don't tell me to shut up." You said with a deadly glare.

"I'll do what I want." Furuta said, leaning back in his chair.

"Whatever. Just tell me the truth about him." You edged.

"Fine." Furuta said. "You may hate me even more after I tell you."

You scoffed, "That won't be possible."

"Hm... Well, are you really ready for me to tell you the truth? What really happened?" Furuta asked.

"Yes, I am." You groaned.

"Well... I was the one that told investigator Amon to stab his eyes out! I was the one that planned all of this!" Furuta laughed.

That's when you snapped. Your blood boiled throughout your whole body as your eyes basically had fire blazing in them. Your hands gripped at your desk in attempt to stop yourself from rushing over to Furuta to strangle him until he dies.

Whilst thinking of a way to kill him painfully, Furuta's annoying voice cut you out of your deadly thoughts.

"I understand that you are mad at me, yes?" Furuta asked with his usual smirk that you wanted to slap so hard off of his face.

That's when you stood swiftly up from your desk and slammed your hands down on your desk, glaring daggers at Furuta, and oh, how you wished they were able to cut painfully into his skin. You'd happily watch him bleed to death right before your eyes. And you wouldn't care. Not one bit. After all, he was a horrible person that deserved it.

"Mad? Oh I am furious!" You seethed.

"I understand."

"Then why do it!? You can't just do that!? Your horrible! I hate you! Just die!" You screamed.

Furuta looked ashamed for a second, but then he smirked, "It had to be done."

You pointed to your office door immediately. "Get. Out. Now."

Furuta quickly stood up from his seat, sensing your anger radiate off of you.

"And if I ever... Ever see you again... You won't live to see the light again. Get out. Get out of my life." You said.

Furuta sighed and walked out of your office, closing your door behind him.

Then, you sat back down at begun to cry again, yous cold tears flowing down your stinging cheeks.

"Kaneki... I miss you...."

-

eh, sorry. another short chapter.

did you enjoy?

~Ken_Kaneki4.