31 » q's

You were snapped out of your memories as soon as you heard a voice frantically calling out your name for god knows how long.

"Y/n, Y/n!"

Gasping, you jolted forward, only to fall into a warm embrace.

Breathing heavily for a while, you collected all of your thoughts and looked up, only to be met with soft, grey eyes that were filled with fear and concern.

"Y/n?" He asked, his arms tightening around you instantly.

"Haise..." You whispered, sighing in relief as you collapsed onto his chest, pulling him closer to you.

"It's me, it's me..." He calmed you down, sighing as he gently caressed your hair, treating every strand of your hair as if it was the most precious thing in the world. "Gosh, are you okay? What happened? Only if your comftorble telling me..."

You clutched onto Haise's shirt and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Memories came to me..." You explained.

"Memories? What kind?" Haise pushed, still caressing your hair to calm you down.

"They were..." You started, now looking down, "Nice..."

"Nice?" Haise asked.

"Yes, nice," You replied, now looking up at him, "I miss him..."

"Who? Eyepatch?" Haise asked with a frown that wasn't visible to you.

"Yes... Kaneki..." You said in a whisper, trying your best to keep your tears in that were stinging your eyes.

"..." Haise didn't know what to say, after all, he technically was him.

"It's confusing me, Haise..." You mumbled, huddling into Haise more as he held you in his arms.

He nodded his head, "I understand Y/n, I really do. It's confusing for me as well."

Just as you were about to talk further, the door to the Chateau came crashing open, making you and Haise visibly jump and break away from eachothers embraces.

"Maman, were hoooome!" A loud, high pitched voice screamed up the stairs.

"Oh, they're here now." Haise chuckled, standing up from his bed whilst scratching the back of his neck.

"The Q's...?" You questioned.

Haise nodded his head and stretched his hand out towards you, "Would you allow me to escort you downstairs, my princess?"

With red cheeks, you just nodded your head and took his hand in yours, loving the way it fitted perfectly intertwined with yours. It felt just like... Kaneki's...

Shaking your head, you watched as Haise carefully pulled you up off of his bed.

You stood up and dusted off your uniform and sorted it out to make yourself look at least a bit more presentable than you were before.

Haise then dragged you towards his door, pulling down the handle before walking across the landing, then to the top of the stairs.

"Maman!?" The high pitched voice yelled out again, this time, in utter confusion.

"I'm here, Saiko-Chan!" Haise yelled, making you chuckle as he pulled you down the stairs.

Once down, he let go of your hand as the two of you hopped off of the last step.

"Mamaaaaan!" The voice yelled again, this time closer to the two of you.

Before you knew it, a certain blue haired girl had her face stuffed in Haise's chest, and her small arms barely making their way around his waist.

"Oh, hello, Saiko-Chan~" Haise sang as he patted the girls head with a smile evident on his face.

You smiled upon seeing the two.

Once she let go, she immediately looked behind Haise and saw you. Her blue eyes went wide with shock as she just stared at you, slowly allowing her small arms to slip away from Haise's waist.

"Y-y/n-Chan...?" She whispered, unsure of what to say.

Bowing, you nodded your head.

Once stood up straight, you tumbled backwards slightly as soon as you felt Saiko run into you, her arms wrapping around your waist in an instant as she shoved her face into your chest, mumbling something which sounded like an, "I missed you..."

You patted her head and that was when you smelt two other scents fill the room.

Looking up, you saw a raven haired male and a green haired girl looking at you with a surprised look on their face.

"Tooru, Urie..." You whispered as Saiko let go of you, only to walk over to Haise and cling onto his leg.

"Hello, Y/n..."

-
hello everyone, author-chan
is back (ish.)

slightly shorter chapter today,
but i hope that's okay with
you.

thank you for reading.

~Ken_Kaneki4.