32 » may not make it

a/n:
hello readers,
im sorry about the wait
the reason i had a break was
because (the reason is on my
message board.)
anyway, this chapter is going
to be really fluffy and soft,
so a total contrast to what i
usually write.
i hope you enjoy!

~Ken_Kaneki4.

-

|a few months later...|

(sorry about the time skip,
but it's important for this chapter
so please don't forget it)

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

You were sat at your apartment, just thinking about anything and everything. Your eyes instinctively moved down to your stomach, noting how big it had gotten. It got you thinking about when you were going to have your child.

(Friend's name) managed to take you to a ghoul hospital so you could have your check up. You had asked for the gender of your child or children to be kept a secret until you had it. Unfortunately, the hospital claimed that they didn't have anymore spaces left for when you were supposed to have your baby, so you would have to give birth at a normal human hospital somehow.

Slowly getting up from your bed, you wandered into your kitchen to glance at your calender. Your eyes shifted from date to date until they stopped on a specific date circled in red.

Your eyes widened as your breath hitched in your throat.

It said:

March 7th, 2020- due.

That's when you felt a pain in your stomach, unlike any pain you had felt before. It was unbearable. Your legs begun to shake as you almost felt like collapsing.

Fumbling for your phone which was on the side, you managed to pick it up and call your best friend for help as cold tears ran down your cheeks.

Luckily she managed to pick up the phone in a matter of seconds.

"Hello?"

"(Friend's name!)"

"Y/n? Are you crying? What's going on, are you okay?"

"Please come over. Now!"

"What? Why?"

"THE BABY!"

"OH MY GOD, REALLY? OKAY, I'M COMING OVER RIGHT NOW. ARE YOU AT YOUR HOUSE?" She screamed down the phone.

"Yes..." You managed to reply, it was obvious you were in pain.

"Okay, hang on and wait for me okay? Do you want me to call Haise and ask him to meet us at the hospital? It's his day off as well."

"Please..." You said.

"Okay. Just stay there. I'll be over in a few minutes."

With that, she declined the call and you couldn't do anything but sit on the floor and cry in pain.

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆
time skip