8 » this isn't you...

Currently, all of you were in two cars, in order that you all could get there.

In one car, it was you, Ihei, Saiko, Tooru and Amon. And in the other, it was Furuta, Urie, Shirazu and Shinohara.

Sighing, you gazed out of the tinted window, this was so people couldn't see in and be nosy.

Well, the sight you saw was not a great one...

You were already at Aogiri...

You gasped and tapped Amon's shoulder as you saw some of the Aogiri tree members sat on a rooftop, looking down at all of you

Once parked, all of you grabbed your quinques and immediately rushed out of the car, practically sprinting towards the hideout.

Shinohara and Amon could tell that this wasn't going to end well, so they basically screamed into their radio's, "WE NEED BACKUP NOW!"

You, on the other hand were too focused on watching the Aogiri tree from above, planning your tac tics and how you were going to fight them.

With your quinque out of the case, you took a moment to admire it and get used to it, smiling as you gripped onto it. You couldn't quite believe that the CCG kept it for you, it was almost as if they knew that you were going to come back.

Before you knew it, you could see a girl with a pink dress and bandages stood in front of you, her arms behind her back as she carried on going up and down on her tiptoes

You just glared into the holes of her bandages where her eyes were as she chuckled.

"We meet again, Y/n~" She sang.

"Unfortunately." You mumbled through gritted teeth.

She let out a laugh, and that's when you swiftly picked up your sharp quinque and pressed it against her neck, glaring at her the whole time.

Backing up, you shoved her against a wall with your quinque still pressed into her neck. If you pressed it on any tighter, it would be able to break through her bandages and pierce through her skin.