33 » miracle

okay the last chapters
a/n was supposed to be for
this chapter, istg i- 😩

anyways, im going to try
and write all fluffy and
that stuff. however, fluff
isn't really the genre i
like to write. as you all know
(i hope), i love writing angst
❤️

enough of me talking. here's
the next chapter for you all
if you do read this.

~Ken_Kaneki4.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

You awoke suddenly to the sound of loud voices and various machines beeping.

After your eyes shot open, it took you a while to remember where you were and what was going on. When your senses finally came back to you, you gasped as sheer panick took over you.

The doctor that was with you at the begining noticed that you were awake, as well as panicking. He only smiled at you, which made you raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"What's happening?" You asked in a whisper, your voice now raspy.

It was then, your eyes widened at what you saw.

A nurse came walking towards you, carefully holding something wrapped up securely in a baby blue blanket.

Tears of happiness filled your eyes as she finally stopped in front of you, her smile just as wide as yours.

Lowering her arms, she cautiously handed you the 'something' you would now dedicate your whole life to.

As you looked down, you gasped, happiness and complete joy washing over you. There wasn't just one blanket, oh no, there were two blankets.

"Oh my- are they-" You couldn't form a proper sentence as you begun sobbing from happiness.

"Yes ma'am, they are twins. Both boys." The nurse whispered, smiling at the three of you.

"Oh my..." You whispered, finally brining the blankets down slightly to take a good look at their small and soft faces.

You gazed at your two children with so much love and care in your eyes, taking in each and every one of their adorable and beautiful details.

The one closest to you looked tiny and you could definitely see Kaneki in him. Then the baby next to him looked more like you, however, he was clearly a bit bigger.

"Oh we forgot to tell you," The nurse begun, "The baby closest to you almost died when we were delivering him... We ran some tests and he is very fragile, and may now grow to average height, but don't worry, apart from that, he is healthy. He's just a bit smaller and a little bit undeveloped compared to his twin brother. He's also the youngest because we had to be careful."

You allowed the new information to sink in before nodding over to the nurse. "Thank you so much..."

"We are only doing our job, ma'am." The nurse replied, pointing out the doctor in the room as well.

The doctor got off of his chair and walked over to you, stopping at the other side of the bed.

"Ma'am." He spoke, catching your attention immediately.