47 » taken control

warning/author's note: major character death! ⚠️

(blood, violence, death) ⚠️

-

As soon as Kaneki opened his eyes again, he surely felt like a completely different person: probably because he was. Kaneki had officially taken over him. How? He killed Haise, literally. He stabbed him until he fell limp then died. That's when Kaneki consumed him, then took over his body. He was Ken Kaneki once again.

Juuzou felt his eyes widen at the change in the ghoul that was stood in front of him. He watched as his hair turned a pitch black, and his eyes became even darker. They looked cold and emotionless. No longer the soft, loving eyes of Haise Sasaki.

Juuzou knew that Kaneki had taken over, but said nothing about it. All he did was smirk and plan on how he was going to eradicate this worthless ghoul.

But, would he be able to achieve his goal?

Kaneki took a quick glance at you (who was still unconscious on the floor) before taking a single step closer to the small investigator.

Juuzou was quick to point his quinque out in front of him, pointing it at the black haired ghoul.

"Stay away, you ghoul." He spat with much disgust lacing his voice.

"What did you do to Y/n?" Kaneki finally demanded, voice dripping with dominance.

Juuzou scoffed lightly. "I've already told you, eyepatch... That's none of your business."

Kaneki frowned. "I'll have you know that it is. Now tell me before I take pleasure in ripping you apart."

This caused the black haired investigator to laugh. He threw his head backwards before looking Kaneki in the eyes.

"I'm not going to tell to anytime soon, so why don't you come and rip me apart, huh?"

Kaneki sighed in frustration. "You have a death wish or something?"

"The real question is: do you?"

Kaneki glared at the investigator before lunging at him, kagune finally ripping out from his lower back.

Juuzou was taken aback to say the least. He gasped then stumbled into a table, almost dropping his quinque in the process. He grasped onto it quickly before randomly swinging it in front of him.

Kaneki hissed out as he felt a stinging sensation across his cheek. Reaching up, he wiped away the red substance to find out that Juuzou had managed to slash his cheek, causing it to bleed.

Not paying much attention to it, the one eyes ghoul felt his left eye glow red and black.

He noticed in the corner of his eye all of the ghouls looking at him with wide eyes and shocked expressions. Touka and Nishiki had injured some of Juuzou's squad, and they were groaning out in pain whilst trying to recover from their harsh wounds.

Juuzou would rush over and help them, but he was stuck in a difficult situation. A ghoul was about to rip his limbs off one by one and he didn't really know what to do. Sure, he had killed hundreds of ghouls, but none of them had been the Ken Kaneki.

Touka and Nishiki were crouched down on the floor with you, thoughts jumbling up in their minds. They knew the ghoul in front of Juuzou wasn't Haise, and they also knew that you were very much unconcious. They didn't know how to wake you up. Or... If you were going to wake up.

Koma and Irimi were still busy fighting off a few investigators that seemed to keep dodging their attacks with their kagunes.

"Is that..." Nishiki begun, sparing a quick glance over at the one eyed ghoul.