7 » aogiri

As Furuta begun to sit down you started to talk, "We need your help."

Furuta smirked slightly, "I know... But what with?"

Urie looked at you, asking if he could proceed with the conversation. Glancing over at him, you nodded, telling him that he could.

Urie looked at Furuta and begun to explain, "Investigator Mado told us to ask for your help with... The eyepatch and Aogiri case."

Furuta's eyes widened slightly, "Oh? Did she?"

You nodded, "She did, however, it's not just us."

"I figured that." Furuta mumbled.

"We have to find investigator Ihei and... Others to... Supervise me." You noted.

Furuta scoffed slightly, "You need supervision? Seriously, how old are you, five?"

Glaring daggers at him, you crossed your arms over your chest and replied, "No, I'm not you idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if you do too."

It was then the person you hated looked over your shoulder at the Q's.

"So does that mean they do too?" He asked.

Tooru shook her head, "No, investigator Furuta... We don't because the CCG know that we went through the procedure in order to have quinques implanted into us."

Furuta raised an eyebrow. "So then why do we?"

Sighing, you answered, "Look, I don't know. Can we just go and find Investigator Ihei now?"

He looked at you for a minute or so before nodding and standing up. "We can... I have a feeling I know where she is. So follow me."

"Don't you do cases with investigator Ihei?" Shirazu asked Furuta.

Furuta turned around to face the man. "Yes, I do. We work quite well together."

Then, he unlocked his office door and held it open for all of you go walk past.

After you were all out, he shut his door and locked it, before leading the way to investigator Ihei.

╚»★«╝

Furuta had lead you to the CCG training grounds, which was quite self explanatory. It's where CCG investigators trained with their quinques.

Once on the field, you all saw a skilled investigator with short, pink hair, fighting with a quinque. Her skills were outstanding, making you just stare at her with wide eyes as you all walked over there.

Once she finally noticed that all six of you were there, she stopped training and stabbed her quinque into the ground, leaning on it slightly as she caught her breath

"Ah... Futura... What do you want?" She panted, her pink eyes meeting Furuta's dark eyes.

"I came to ask if you'd help us." He smiled.