30 » broken pieces

i am back again.
most of you readers
wanted happy
endings.

but i have been thinking...
what if i do two endings?
like what would happen
if it was sad, and then another
side of the story where it
would be happy.
would all of you be okay
with me if i did that?

thank you to Skylar896 for
helping me.

anyway, here is the
next chapter.

please enjoy.

~Ken_Kaneki4.

-

The happy and sad memories came flooding into your mind, making you frown in them. It felt as if you were in a dream (or nightmare).

Darkness enclosed you suddenly and you could no longer see or hear Haise, let alone your surroundings.

You looked around, seeing that you were surrounded by darkness. You couldn't see anything, making you squint in hope that you could see something, anything.

It was then the darkness subsided, being replaced with brightness.

You squinted once again, looking around. You then gasped as a scene came up, well, more like a memory.

"K-kaneki..." His name slipped off of your tounge with ease as you stared longingly at the scene that was unfolding in front of you.

-

Kaneki and you were sat in your apartment, smiling and enjoying eachothers presence.

That was, until you felt a small kick in your stomach.

"Oh," You chuckled, placing a hand on the small bump you had on your stomach.

"What is it?" Kaneki asked, looking over at you as he placed his hands on your stomach as well, on top of your hands.

"They kicked me." You whispered, a small smile stretching at your lips.

"They did?" Kaneki asked as a smile spread at his lips as well.

You then felt another kick, this one more harder.

"Ow!" You laughed, patting your stomach.

"Are you okay love?" Kaneki asked. Since he had no experience, he was extra weary and worried about you all the time. He wanted to be near you all the time, but you didn't mind at all. You loved spending time with him.

"I'm okay, Ken," You replied, now looking at him in the eye, "They just kicked me again. It tickles."

Kaneki was relieved to find out that you weren't in any pain.

He smiled at you and leaned down to kiss your forehead lovingly.

You smiled as he moved backwards after placing a gently kiss on his head.

"Y/n." He spoke.

You hummed in response.

That's when Kaneki moved closer to you and carefully cupped your cheeks with his hands, gazing into your e/c eyes with so much love.