♡1K~ special chapter♡

hello, everyone~
ah, already at 1k?
what did i do to deserve all these reads?
you guys are amazing, and i can't thank you enough for reading, voting and commenting.

welp, this chapter is dedicated to all of you lovely readers.
i hope you enjoy this special chapter of you, and the lovely kaneki ken hehe.

~Ken_Kaneki4.

----

Today was your's and Kaneki's one year anniversary of happily being together as boyfriend and girlfriend. Yes, you two have discussed marriage quite a few times in the past, but because both of you were ghouls, and the CCG were constantly trying to track the two of you of you down, you both decided that it would be best until you two sorted everything out and waited a little bit longer.

Kaneki said that he would take you out on a romantic date to celebrate your one year anniversary. At first, you said that he didn't have to do that for you, but he insisted, saying that it's the least he could do for you, so, after a while, you finally agreed.

Currently, you were getting ready to go out on your date. You were just drying your hair because you had just had a shower (or bath, whichever you prefer.)

|Time skip|

Finally, you finished getting ready and received a message from Kaneki saying that he was already at the restaurant, and that he reserved a table specially for the two of you.

Grabbing the essential things you needed, you rushed out of your house and traveled to the restaurant.

Upon arriving, you took a deep breath and pushed open the huge doors, hoping that you wouldn't get suspected by all of the humans that were filling up the restaurant.

As soon as you entered, the scent of flesh immediately hit you, making your mouth water.

It was then, you wondered, wait... What are we going to eat...?

It was then a feminine voice pulled you out of your thoughts, "Excuse me, ma'am. Are you expecting a table, or would you like us to see if there is one for you?"

You stepped forward and thought about what to say to the lady that was stood behind the desk.

"Uhm..." You started, your heart beating fast as her scent hit you.

No, Y/n. Control yourself. You said to yourself.

"Sorry miss, she's with me." A familiar calm, but stern voice exclaimed, making a smile creep up onto your face.

"Ah, okay then. Are you already situated at your table, sir?" The woman asked.

"Yes, miss." Kaneki replied with a polite bow as you kindly did the same.

She too, did the same and smiled, "Have a good evening."

"Thank you." The two of you both said before Kaneki grabbed your cold hand in his warm ones, leading you to the table.

Your eyes widened at the sight of the huge table that had candles all layed out all over it.