11 » questions

quєstíσns: α sєntєncє wσrdєd σr єхprєssєd αs tσ єlícít ínfσrmαtíσn.

╚»★«╝

-

Once back at the CCG headquarters, you and Urie decided to immediately escort Kaneki- eyepatch to cochlea.

The white haired ghoul was screaming at the top of his lungs whilst desperately trying to get out of both of your grasps.

"L-LET GO OF ME! YOU MONSTERS!" He would yell, his screams sounding desperate and depressing.

And you didn't blame him. Not one bit. If you were in this position, and gone through as much pain as he had... You'd be screaming and pleading to escape, even if it was no use.

"Shut up." Urie hissed, kicking eyepatch in the leg, making him grit his teeth.

The white haired ghoul snapped his head towards Urie and started to laugh. He laughed loudly and maniacally, making you instantly raise an eyebrow in confusion. A minute ago, he was just screaming and crying... And now... This?

"AHAHAHA! TELL ME... WHAT'S A THOUSAND MINUS SEVEN!?" Kaneki screamed in both of your faces, making you both step back due to shock and let both of his arms go.

Kaneki chuckled and stared at you in the eyes, making you gulp.

"Stay back, you ghoul." Urie spat, looking as if he may attack at any time.

Since the ravenette was behind you, you stuck your arm out in front of you and whispered, "Don't. Move."

He glanced at you with a confused expression, but soon sighed and nodded.

Kaneki stuck his tounge out in a teasing manner and cracked his finger, soon dissapearing, making you gasp and whip around.

In a matter of seconds, you saw that Kaneki had Urie on the floor, and was now walking over to him, cracking his other finger.

"You didn't answer my question..." He muttered, obviously dissapointed, "What's a thousand minus seven?"

Urie blinked a few times before staggering to sit up, but Kaneki's Kakuja shot out from his back, spreading out in front of him.

"Kaneki... No..." You whispered, cautiously walking over to Kaneki, but what happened next was unlike anything that's ever happened to you before.

One of Kaneki's rinkakus had shot at you at impeccable speed, soon grabbing onto your ankle, wrapping itself tightly around it, making you almost loose circulation.

Your eyes widened as a gasp of shock left your lips, slowly feeling yourself topple upside down.

Kaneki was faced the other way as he neared Urie, continuing to ask him the same question over and over again.

How was this the man I fell in love with- wait, no, Y/n. Don't be selfish. You still love this man and are willing to help him no matter what. You had a mental debate with yourself, as you were now completely upside down, being held up by both of your ankles now and Kaneki's rinkaku.

What can I do to get out? You thought, squirming, but that only made his grip on your ankles tighten.

Your head painfully looked over to see that Kaneki was snapping his fingers and laughing as Urie was now sat up against a wall, breathing heavily as Kaneki's shadow could clearly be seen towering over the ravenette.