1 ✱ sleepover

the content of this book belongs to me. I do not own any of the characters that exist in real life.

tw: smut implied

✱✱✱

"Can you stay?" Michael's was soft and his lips were swollen from all the kisses they shared. And from sucking Luke off. "I'll make you breakfast later."

✱✱✱

"I'm sorry, guys." Ashton apologized for the billionth time.

Luke looked at Calum so they could communicate who would, once again, reassure their best friend that it was fine, they were fine.

"You couldn't have known that two of your waiters would get in a car accident," Calum said.

"Yeah," He agreed. "And if you'd know before you would cancel our diner but at least now we get to hang out." Luke made sure to smile, trying to make Ashton feel better. "Did they text you yet? Are they okay?"

Ashton nodded. "Car is completely crashed but it wasn't their fault and they mostly just have bruises."

Luke wiped the counter clean. It was a sort of a throwback to when he was working as a barista in his student years. Calum, on the other hand, had a hard time helping Ashton with carrying the trays.

The now PE teacher and football coach earned his money as a personal trainer in his uni years. He and Luke met in a gym when the older man was told him off for doing all of his reps incorrectly. Thanks to their friendship, Luke finally built up his glutes after that.

One thing Calum could help with behind the bar were drinks.

"I'm trying to get someone to come and help. If I get two people, we'll still be able to go to dinner. We'll have to raincheck the movie."

"Stop worrying," Luke said at the same time as Calum asked if he'll pay them for their hard work.

"You drank almost as many drinks as you made so I think we're even."

All three of them laughed and it was the first time Ashton had relaxed in the entire evening.

Luke busied himself with stacking clean glasses on the shelves. It was Saturday and sooner or later groups of people will find their way into the bar, ready to party.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Luke almost dropped the glass he was holding. He turned around and was met with an amusing smile and a pair of sage green eyes. The man was looking at him with so much intent it sent shivers down Luke's spine.

"Michael, leave Luke alone."

The stranger, Michael, smiled even more. "Pretty name too. If I'm not mistaken it means light and you sure do shine bright."

"Michael," Ashton said again and stepped in front of Luke.

His best friend was shorter than he was but Michael finally looked away from him.

"You're looking at me like I'm here to steal his soul. And besides, you said you are the best wingman on the planet."

Luke laughed at that because it was definitely not true. Michael's eyes sparkled again as he found his eyes over Ashton's head.