9 ✱ fake date part 1

two things, I hope you're all well and healthy. stay at home. take care of your health and stream calm when it comes out on Friday!

second, somehow I wrote 2500+ words so I've split this into two chapters, I hope you'll enjoy this because I presume more of you are at home and will appreciate extra content. I will upload the next chapter when this one hits 20 votes (it's already written so no delays due to my mental health). also don't forget to comment, replying to comments is my favorite thing.

✱✱✱

"Hey, Luke? You don't have to tell me but how did you manage to get a supermodel pregnant in high school?"

✱✱✱

Luke was probably dreaming.

At least he thought so because his son was seven and only had three guitar lessons so there was no way he could play so well.

He turned around and was ready to go back to a dreamless sleep but the music was getting louder. Then he heard his son laugh and it definitely sounded like a seven-year-old, not any older. Not with any more guitar lessons.

It was only after a minute of listening to the guitar playing with his eyes open that Luke realized that he was both awake and not imagining the music.

Additionally, Luke remembered getting a call from Ashton at one in the morning with the instruction to pick Michael up from the bar. He refused as Dylan was in bed and Luke had no intention of waking him up. Instead, Luke suggested they bring Michael to his place, where the drunk men fell asleep immediately.

Well, after telling Luke how cute he looked in his pajamas.

He almost jumped off the bed, found a hoodie to keep him warm and walked into his living room.

Michael was sitting there on the sofa, with Dylan's guitar on his lap, strumming and singing a song to him.

Dylan was looking at Michael the way he sometimes looked at Ben when he wanted to teach him something new.

"No," Luke said. "My son will not join your rock band; he is seven and has a school in an hour."

Dylan immediately looked up and ran to say good morning to his dad. Luke picked him up and kiss his cheek.

He intended to do that until Dylan was his height.

"Mister Michael was showing me how to properly hold my guitar."

"He did?" Luke asked with a smile and looked at Michael.

"Yes. And he said my guitar is not tuned in properly."

"Really?" He dropped him on the floor. "We can take it to the store on the weekend to get it tuned."

"No need to," Michael spoke up for the first time. "I already did it."

"Did you say thank you?" Luke looked at his son.

Dylan ran over and gave Michael a hug. Michael was clearly surprised but hugged back. "Thank you, Michael."