17 ✱ naps and food

Michael's point of view (we needed it!)

tw: smut

✱✱✱

"Is she cool?" Dylan asked.

"The coolest," Michael promised, "She's really excited to meet you."

✱✱✱

Michael knew Luke had always been a heavy sleeper. The man told him that when Dylan was still a baby, he had the monitor almost glued to his ear so he could hear him wake up.

That's why he didn't wake up when Michael dropped the keys on the kitchen floor when coming to his apartment at three in the morning. He didn't seem to wake up when Michael took a shower and turned on the en suite bathroom light.

He also didn't move at all when Michael climbed under the covers and squeezed himself closer to Luke to steal his warmth. What woke up the younger man up was a series of goodnight kisses Michael pressed all over the warm skin from Luke's ear to his collarbone.

The goodnight kisses turned into good morning ones when Luke stirred in his sleep, tried to turn around but couldn't because of another person in his bed.

It was dark but not too dark for him to see the features of Michael, "Hi," He said sleepily. "You're late."

"I know," Michael took the opportunity to kiss Luke on the lips as well. "I had a video conference with our office in Europe, it ran late."

"Okay," Luke whispered and surprised Michael when he kissed him deeply.

Michael immediately went with it and turned them around so he was on top of the younger man. Kissing Luke wasn't comparable to any other kisses he shared with any gender. It was like he connected to a power or magic outlet, his skin buzzed, his brain buzzed, it was hard to thing.

It did often make him laugh. "What got into your head?" He smiled against Luke's cheek.

"Missed you when I went to sleep, thought of you." The softly spoken word made no sense but before Michael could interrogate him further, he felt Luke's half-hard dick pressed against his thigh.

He gulped. "What did you do? Luke what did you do when you've thought of me?"

Luke desperately pushed his hips up and tried to catch Michael's lips. He wanted answers first.

"Touched me."

Michael could only last that long denying Luke his kisses. "Do you want me to touch you?"

"I want you to fuck me," Luke whispered.

They kissed until his erection was rock hard and rubbing against Luke's leg didn't work anymore.

Only when they were both naked and Michael wanted to open the man up he realized Luke fingered himself thinking about him which made him go momentarily insane.

The one minute he needed to find the lube and condoms was one of the longest in his life. Michael feared he might be addicted to Luke Hemmings and he didn't know how his world will keep spinning when he'll be out of his life.