18 ✱ ex-boyfriends and too much alcohol

things will get interesting from this point on (:

✱✱✱

"I hope you're staring at yourself because you look beautiful," Michael commented and kissed his cheek.

✱✱✱

To: Michael xx

Are you free on Friday evening?

From: Michael xx

I can clear my schedule (:

If you tell me why.

Luke smiled at his phone, he was at work and shouldn't be texting so he hid in the cleaning supply closet.

To: Michael xx

It's Jada's engagement party. I'll be the best man so I'll have to talk to a lot of people.

I'd rather have a handsome man next to me when people ask about my personal life. Went to both of my brothers' weddings single, not fun.

From: Michael xx

Oh, I'd love to be your arm candy for a change :D

I wouldn't mind some persuading. I don't want you to think I'm easy.

Luke bit his lip, he missed Michael, he really did. Luckily, he only had one exam left and their Thailand vacation was only a few weeks away.

To: Michael xx

I'll let you buy me another suit for the party (;

From: Michael xx

You really know the way to man's heart!

You're honestly thinking about wearing a suit?

To: Michael xx

Idk what people wear to model's engagement party

From: Michael xx

I'll take care of it, don't worry (:

He felt that annoying feeling he often did when he talked to Michael. The feeling of his heart not agreeing with his brain.

To: Michael xx

I can also offer you my company on Wednesday morning. I have the last exam on Tuesday and the little one is in school so I'm free.

From: Michael xx

Yes please, I miss your pretty face. Go back to work and call me before you'll start studying x

To: Michael xx

:*

Even though this was his most stressful exam period and his last one before his thesis and graduating from nursing school, it was somehow the easiest to concentrate on.