4 ✱ talk, fuck, eat

✱✱✱

Luke looked and saw the prettiest woman alive; Dylan's mother took a picture of them before she walked over and hugged him tightly.

✱✱✱

"You've missed our gym date."

Calum surprised Luke, who had a very big and sharp knife in his hand.

He was chopping up a mango for a fruit salad for the New Year party Ashton was hosting in his bar.

"When did we set the date?" Luke couldn't remember making any plans in the last two weeks besides work and sleepovers with Michael.

Calum sat on the counter and stole some fruit out of the ball. "Last year. We said we'll go to the gym together at least twice this year."

Luke laughed. "We went in January, I remember. There is a gym in the basement." He offered but he knew Calum was already tipsy and wouldn't agree to it.

"What I wanted to say is that I haven't seen you much in the last few weeks. Which is unusual because when you don't have Dylan and classes you usually make plans with me every day."

Luke looked at Calum and pouted. "I'm sorry if you feel like I've been neglecting you."

"I'm fine," Calum mumbled, with his mouth filled with pineapple. "I just hope you haven't been sulking on your own."

"Oh." He smiled to himself. He really had the best friends in the entire world. "I've been with Michael a lot."

Calum smiled mischievously because that was exactly what he wanted to hear.

"Oh, yeah? How's that been going?"

"Good." Luke didn't lie. "He's fun and easygoing. Kind of what I needed."

"That's offensive. I and Ash are the most fun."

"We're not talking about the same kind of fun." Luke laughed and Calum did too.

"Is it serious?"

"What? No." He shook his head. "We're just... Hanging around. Friends with benefits or how do kids call it these days. I have Dylan and Michael is constantly on business trips. And I'm pretty sure I am not the only person he sees."

Calum frowned. "And you're okay with it?"

"I love it," Luke replied. "Dating is so hard with Dylan and work and school and our relationship or however you'd call with is low maintenance. We talk, we fuck, we eat."

"Wow, Luke. You're really loving your sugar baby lifestyle."

He blushed. "It's not like that."

It was true that Michael was rich which meant he'd take Luke to nice restaurants and he had expensive sheets and good wine. But Luke would pay for their takeout they would order after sex and he bought his favorite laundry detergent which Michael always complimented.

Calum kicked him. "I'm kidding. But Ash is not too happy."

"You know how he is." He sighed. "Michael said he always brought dates with him to his bar so he thinks Michael is a whore and it's not like Ash believes in sex without love."

Calum promised not to tell Ashton about how often Luke and Michael saw each other but only after Luke rated all the sexual activities, he and Michael did from one to ten.

Luke was nervously walking and seating down before standing again.

This has been the longest he has ever gone without seeing his son.

It's not like he wasn't in good hands, his mum loves him just as much and she took him on most exotic vacation which Dylan loved.

But Luke's life wasn't complete without his son waking him up at too early in the morning and the good night cuddles and kisses before bed.

His phone buzzed and he hoped it was Jada texting him they landed.

The phone buzzed again before Luke was able to scoop it out of his pocket. It was Michael calling him.

"Hi," Luke replied with a smile on his face bot just as nervous as he was a minute ago.

"Hey, Luke. You home?"

"No, why?"

"Oh, nothing. I just came home a day early and wanted to see if you'd wanted to hang out." The was a second of silence before Michael spoke again. "I miss your face."

"Just my face, huh?"

They both laughed.

"I'm actually busy but I can call you later."

"Oh, no that's okay. I'll text you next time I'm in town."

"I meant to call you later in the evening. So, you'll see my pretty face and other things."

"Oh. Yeah, fuck, okay. Please do."

Luke laughed before he ended to call.

"Daddy."

He almost missed the sight of his small human running towards him.

Dylan looked even tanned than usual and his hair was messy but Luke didn't care.

He scooped him in his arms and hugged him.

Dylan giggled when he pressed thousands and thousands of kisses all over his face.

"Cute."

Luke looked and saw the prettiest woman alive; Dylan's mother took a picture of them before she walked over and hugged him tightly.

"Looking good, Luke."

"You too, Jada."

✱✱✱

thoughts thoughts thoughts?

Calum the friend who needs to know everything?

Luke spending a lot of time with Michael? Them keeping it casual?

Luke's reunion with his baby? Jada?

ty to babybearmuke ; lozunwin and IntoBandsxx for commenting on the last chapter ♡

Love, Lucija ♡

happy birthday to calum x