13 ✱ sugar daddy

! edited this due to some storyline inconsistencies

tw: sexual tension (as per usual)

✱✱✱

The boys were interested enough to drop their cards. While Luke always lost, the two always competed to win.

"I and Michael are... well dating."

✱✱✱

In theory, Luke knew Michael was rich.

For some reason, he never connected Michael's promise to make their deal worth it, to actual money.

Luke's stomach dropped when the suggested trip to get him a new suit for the Clifford family dinner turned into a visit at a designer store.

"Michael," He whispered after an older man took his body measurements. "I know this party is important to you but I can't buy a suit that costs as much as my monthly salary."

"You're stupid," Was all the man said before grabbing his hand and leading him to the suit display, where they chose two designs Luke liked to most.

"Your order will be ready on Thursday, Mr. Clifford." The lady at the counter said with an award-winning smile. "Do you want me to charge the company or your private card?"

"Mine, thank you, Simone, don't forget your 10% tip."

"You're very kind." Simone smiled before walking them out.

Michael was still holding his hand and had to drag him out, he was still in shock over what happened.

"Why would you buy me not one but two expensive suits?" Luke finally asked when Michael stopped on the way to the car to get some ice cream. "I wear a suit once per year if that."

"Stop sulking," Michael smiled and gave him the ice cream Luke wanted. "I've seen your suit and it's old and too small. I bought you something you'll be able to wear to Dylan's wedding, and it would be silly to only get one color."

Michael calling his silly was one of Luke's favorite things and it almost made him forget why he was upset, almost.

"But," He sighed. "I don't need a suit that expensive."

"Luke, if we want to do this thing between us properly, you'll have to come with me to stupid dinners like this at least two or three times per month. And we both know you're clumsy and it's very likely you'll get one suit dirty and dry cleaning takes a while. Believe me, if I wouldn't know you'll get upset, I'd buy you at least five."

Luke rolled his eyes but didn't say anything else.

"As long as you won't start buying me jewelry."

"The thing about jewelry is that you can wear mine while as much as I'd love to share my clothing with you, you're taller and slimmer."

There was an undertone in Michael's voice that Luke didn't like. "Thank god we can't."

"We can't what?"

"Share clothes," Luke grabbed a tissue from his pocket and wiped Michael's nose where he had a splotch of ice cream. "I dated many models with a body like mine and I prefer yours."