29 ✱ sugar baby

last chapter )):

warning: nsfw

✱✱✱

Before he could check Dylan's room, Luke realized Michael's car keys weren't on the kitchen counter.

Luke returned to the bedroom to find his phone but there were no calls or messages from Michael.

✱✱✱

Luke loved his son more than anything, Dylan was his favorite person in the whole world.

But living in a small apartment with your boyfriend and your son for a month while Jada was on her honeymoon was excruciating.

Luke and Dylan never locked doors so he and Michael had no alone time.

And even when Dylan was asleep or at school, Michael's and Luke's schedules never worked in their favor.

That was until Michael came home from dropping Dylan at Jada's apartment on his way to work.

"Did you forget anything?" Luke asked, he was just fresh out of the shower, ready to do nothing on his day off.

"Yeah," Michael came over. "I forgot that I don't have to go to work unless I want to and I don't want to."

Michael rushed over and kissed him.

He carried Luke to their bedroom. Opened him up and fucked him.

Since they were in a monogamous relationship and were tested, they didn't use condoms anymore.

"Good thing we can't make a baby," Michael whispered.

"Fuck me like we can make one." Luke moaned back.

When they both came, they continued kissing until their lips went numb.

"Nap?" Michael asked and he just nodded before burying his head in the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

A while later Michael moved and Luke realized his phone was ringing. Michael kissed his cheek and whispered something but Luke just rolled on Michael's pillow and fell back asleep.

*

Luke woke up to an empty bed.

He was feeling a bit grumpy about not getting good morning, well, good afternoon kisses but he won't hold any grudges if Michael made him food.

"Michael?" He called out when he didn't find him in the kitchen. He wasn't in the bathroom either and Luke knew Michael didn't know how to open the broken balcony door.

Before he could check Dylan's room, Luke realized Michael's car keys weren't on the kitchen counter.

Luke returned to the bedroom to find his phone but there were no calls or messages from Michael.

Luke called him but his boyfriend didn't reply. He knew either Michael went to pick groceries or food or he went to work. It was his day off but Luke knew there were no such days for Michael.