3 ✱ date

tw: smut

✱✱✱

Luke, what are you doing?"

"I missed you. And before I eat three plates of your food, I want to suck you off and have sex with you. I don't think I'll look attractive with a bloated stomach."

"Fuck, Luke. You're too much." Michael laughed.

✱✱✱

Luke felt like a teenager as he couldn't wait for his lunch break to come so he could see if Michael texted him.

They've been talking for weeks and it was something new, refreshing in Luke's life. Between his classes, job and raising his son there wasn't much Luke was interested in.

Now, he was interested in making Michael flustered and to make him laugh.

Michael too was a big flirt but Luke didn't mind it.

It was a while since Luke last had a relationship that was more than the one-night stand. He didn't put himself in situations where he would meet new people. Besides Michael, Ashton and Calum were the only people who made him laugh and were attractive. None of his coworkers interested him and he already slept with or went on a date with the two good-looking people in his class.

And Michael was fun and different.

When he finally got to his phone, he had two unanswered messaged and one missed call.

He and Michael never talked on the phone, they facetimed once because Michael wanted to prove Luke's cringy photos still made him excited. Luke also didn't dislike calls as much as Calum did, his best friend would always decline his calls and texted him to ask what he wanted.

When Luke called him back, Michael answered on the second dial.

"What's wrong?"

Luke laughed in surprise. "What?" Then he checked if he was calling the right person. "Nothing's wrong, I'm just returning your call."

There was a pause for a second or two, Luke presumed it was Michael checking to see if he was telling the truth.

"Fuck, sorry. I wanted to call one of our contractors. My phone has a mind of its own."

Luke was disappointed, he hoped Michael will brighten his day. Since Dylan was with his mother for the next two weeks, he needed some cheering up. "Oh, sorry, I could text to see if you needed something."

"Oh, please." Michael laughed. "Hearing your beautiful voice made me smile before I got worried. You never called me before."

"I didn't think you wanted me to call you."

Michael started laughing and Luke had a silly smile on his face. One of his coworkers walked into the room and when she saw how flustered he was she winked at him, got her lunch out of the fridge and walked out.

"Luke, hearing from you is probably the best thing that will happen to me today." Luke blushed even harder. "Unless you'll let me take you to dinner today."