30 ✱ wrapped around your finger

the first bit is in michael's point of view (you're welcome), the rest is in luke's (you're also welcome)

warning: smut (you're welcome)

✱✱✱

2 years later

Michael rarely cried.

He didn't cry when his terrible breakup with Oliver happened.

He didn't cry when he left for Europe, left Luke behind.

However, there was nothing he could do to stop the tears when he and Luke walked towards each other on their wedding day.

At first, Jada and Sam fought over who'll get to plan the wedding but after a while, they just joined forces.

To avoid media and paparazzi the wedding took place in the same ballroom of Clifford Corporation building where Michael first took Luke out on a fake date.

After three years, Michael cried when he walked towards his soon to be real husband.

Luke reached for Michael when he was at arm's length and Michael gratefully accepted and held both of his hands.

Then he noticed it, Luke was wearing the suit Michael bought for him for that occasion.

Back then Luke didn't want the expensive suit but Michael promised it will last him years. It was just in his nature to wear it on his wedding day.

Luke knew Michael noticed so he winked at him, Michael laughed and took Luke's hands and kisses his knuckles.

He might have to wait for the vows to properly kiss him but as long as he could hold Luke's hands through this, Michael would be okay.

Michael insisted on going first with his vows. He knew he won't survive Luke's so he wanted to tell his while he still had a bit of dignity left.

"Luke," Michael looked at his favorite pair of eyes. "You've come into my life like a storm. First with a few raindrops, then the clouds, and then the pouring rain. Your love was the lighting and your laughter the thunder then turned my life around, electrocuted me, burned me, and made me believe love was real. Now, as we build our lives together, you're my rainbow. Then, you'll be my sun for the rest of the days. And there might be another storm, wind or draught, but there will always be sun. And there will always be us."

Luke rolled his eyes when tears fell down his cheeks and to Michael, that was the ultimate sign of Luke's love.

"If I'd knew you were this poetic," Luke said loud enough for their friends and family to hear them and laugh.

He took his piece of paper and Michael noticed his hands were shaking so he reached towards him once again.

Luke looked at the paper, stuffed it back into his pocket, and took the offered hands.

"Michael." He smiled. "I have a thing for getting what I want even when it's not the easiest thing to have. I wanted my son, more than anything, but the road wasn't easy." Michael knew both Dylan and Jada were crying when Luke looked at them. "I wanted you, first because I was bored and you were fun. Then because I was lost and you were the right direction for me. It wasn't easy. But I learned nothing is and you were worth fighting for. I love you and I will always fight for you."