14 ✱ sister and secrets

Hi, I'm done with my exams, missed you. This chapter was fun to write.

✱✱✱

"Should I be worried about you falling in love with Sam?"

✱✱✱

"Please don't be upset with me."

Luke was sitting on Michael's bed in his underwear, his hair still wet from the shower he just took. He thought he still smelled like hospital but Michael told him he smelled nice.

"I just..." Luke sighed. "You always keep something a secret... or a surprise and I don't like either."

Michael was standing in front of him, similarly naked below the waist but buttoning his white shirt. "I'm sorry." Michael looked at his reflection in the mirror. "It wasn't a surprise or a secret, I just thought we were on the same page."

It was pointless fighting and he didn't want to be in a bad mood. "When you said a dinner party where you could show me off, I thought it was like fifteen Cliffords, enough for me to blend in not a dinner with your parents and your sister and then a party with half of the city's high-class."

Michael laughed before turning around. "If you don't want to go just tell me."

Luke sighed and scanned Michael with his eyes. "I wouldn't mind staying here while you're looking like that... But I also won't mind undressing you in a couple of hours."

"God Luke," He leaned down a kissed him. "You always start with dirty things when I least expect it."

Luke reached for Michael's leg but the older man jumped away laughing. "No, no, keep your hands to yourself. I can't believe Ashton told me, to not corrupt you."

"As he should. Wait till you meet my brothers. They'll say things you should actually be afraid of."

"Straightforward and no surprises." Michael laughed before finding his pants and shutting Luke's dirty thoughts down.

Luke couldn't stop staring at Michael's sister to the point everyone at the table probably knew he was looking at her.

Sam had greenish-blue eyes just like Michael did and long blond hair that was meticulously styled. Her face was covered in freckles and even though she clearly had makeup on, she didn't cover them.

"So, Luke, what do you do for a living?" She asked, making Luke blushed because she clearly caught him staring.

They ate quietly as Michael told him they would. But Sam opened her mouth when she finished eating, even if the others weren't.

"I'm a nurse," Luke smiled nervously at her.

"And you're studying right?"

"Yes," He looked at Daryl, Michael's dad who asked the question. "But I think you already know that."

"Actually, Michael didn't tell us much about you. He said you were handsome and smart and he didn't lie on that, but not much else." Michael's mum chipped in.