CHAPTER 7 - THE HEART REMEMBERS 3.0

Chapter 7 – The Heart Remembers 3.0

Flashback Continues

(Two Months Later)

Khushi PoV

I quickly messaged Arnav, that I had landed and was in the taxi now, on my way to see him, and then resumed listening to my music as I looked out the window, and I couldn't help but smile at the excitement I was feeling , just by the thought of meeting Arnav, I hadn't seen him for over a week,to be exact, I hadn't seen him for ten days because I had been sent along with my team from work to New Jersey, for a assignment. And I had missed him so so so much, he had become a habbit for me.We had been dating for almost three months now, and ever since I had realised that I was in love with him two months ago, my emotions were only heightening for him to a different tangent, and I had absolutely no, no control over it.Ok to be honest, I didn't want to control it, for the first time in my Life I was really happy with the way my emotions had taken over and was I was loving the fact that I had decided to flow with my heart.

Now that I was in it, I Could easily say that being in love was perhaps the most wonderful thing that could ever happen to anyone.And now all I wanted was to let Arnav know about it,I also knew this was a different territory for him too, he'd never been with anyone for so long,and I knew he liked me and cared about me, but I also didn't know how deep the feelings ran for him. I mean I could sense there was something deep about it, as I remembered the way he had hugged me tight, just before I had to leave for a week for this work trip,and how he had pulled me in for deep kisses at every chance he got before he dropped me off at the airport, but then again these were the things that I had been sensing,I couldn't be really sure,and that's why I had kept silence about my love for him, I didn't want to overwhelm him.

I was still deep in thought, when my phone beeped.It was him.

Arnav : Khushi, I will be home too by the time you reach.Im sorry I couldn't come to the airport.

I quickly texted : Ok, no worries,I know youv had so much to do in the last ten days.I will see you there.So excited.I missed you so much, Arnav.

I got a quick reply.

Arnav : I missed you too Khushi.

......................

Arnav's POV

As I walked out of class, Matt joined me as he patted my shoulder – " hey man, all ok, youv been so distracted lately, this isn't you...I mean as much as id like to beat you to the top of the class with my gpa this term, I cant help but wonder whats been up with you..."

I nodded – " yea I know what you mean, working on getting that focus back..."

Matt smiled – " yeah do that, anyways hows Khushi? Shes a nice girl you know, I cant believe its been almost three months since youv been dating, I remember when we first met, you'd always say, that steady dating wasn't your cup of tea..but then again,Khushi is a nice girl,so im glad that you are happy..."

I gave him a small smile – " thanks Matt, and yes she is amazing,..."and with that I walked towards my car,and I started to drive, as I felt my mind wander to its subject of distraction.

Khushi.

She was the most amazing girl I had ever met,and I liked her way too much for my own good.I was starting to feel things that I had never felt before and that had started to create a havoc on my mind,and because I had never been in any real relationship before, I didn't know how to go about all these emotions that she was making me feel.She had become way too close to me,I had let her into my Life , like I had never let anyone before and having her around was now becoming an addiction.