CHAPTER 23 - WAKING UP TO REALITY

Hello everyone...

Surprise Supriseeeee!!

Back with a back to back update again today.

Brace..Brace..!!

So eager to know what you guys think.i know I know long one back to back...because I was really eager to write this out.haha...my fingers were itching to pen it out.

So here it Goes..without further Ado.

.............................

Chapter 23 – Waking up to Reality

Khushi's POV

My eyes fluttered open and fell on the table clock on the side of the bed.

It was 3.45 am.

I felt Arnav's arms tighten around my waist from behind as he shifted in closer into me in his sleep, and my hands automatically went over to touch his hands over my waist gently.

I did not want to wake him up.

I slowly turned around and snuggled into his embrace and looked at his sleeping face.

I was overwhelmed.

I was awed with everything I had experienced emotionally in the last two days.

Especially, last night, after finally wording out all those pent up emotions of both love, longing and pain to Arnav,id experienced a moment that felt like – as if I had literally unchained my heart and my emotions in every way.It felt so good to finally say it loud to the person who had been the central compass of it all.

It had all begun with him.

And finally, after eight long years , I was able to bare out my heart and soul to the only man I had ever loved.

I literally had no words to define what I was feeling right now.

My heart felt so free and light and it also felt very very happy.

All that longing, all that ache it had felt for the love this man had made it feel, had erupted all out on the surface, and it guided me to just flow with my instincts and I had.

I had let raw passion take over and kissed him back as madly as he had, for a lot of hours after our talk and I guess I had only fallen asleep in his arms a little past midnight.

I was so consumed by everything I was feeling in the moments that I thought my heart was going to burst with all that emotion inside.

He'd spend all those hours just kissing me, then caressing my face, the nape of my neck, my arms, my waist, and holding me close into him whilst he was at it ; just like I had asked him too. And everytime I whispered his name, he'd silence me again with a kiss and everytime he whispered mine, I silenced him with a kiss too.His hands didn't leave their grip on my waist even for a little while, as he caressed my lower back gently all the while, and he did drive me even more insane, as he trailed a line of kisses down the sides of my neck and my shoulder blades quite often in those heated moments, all the time holding me crushingly close into him.

His every touch, every kiss only turned more intense as we continued to just kiss again and again,and then in between as we had to pause to catch a breathe,we just silently kept gazing into each others eyes as his knuckles and thumbs caressed my cheek and I mirrored the same gesture back to him.

It was so intense.

All that intensity from our emotions, the chemistry, it crackled the air in between of us.