CHAPTER 26 - YOU,ME & OUR STARS

Hello everyone...

Thank you to each one of you for all your support and time to my work.

Means a lot to me.

Back with an update after three days.

Embrace yourself for another 9k word update.

Will let you all dive in without further delay.

Much love guys

.............

Chapter 26 – You , Me & Our Stars

Two Days Later – Wednesday Morning

5:45 AM

Khushi's POV

I finish freshening up and I quickly walk into my kitchen and snack on half a banana and then put the kettle on boil to make my hot cup of tea.Five minutes later, I take my hot piping cup and some parle -G buiscuits and walk back into my room and step out into the balcony and I settle in the little cozy swing.

It was my favourite spot.

Usha aunty(my helper) would also be up by 630 am and then start prepping for the breakfast and then we got the kids ready together, and then id get ready too and then their breakfast, my breakfast and then, Aadi would pick us up by around 815, we dropped the kids to school first and then would head to work.

I had started getting up around 530-535 am from the last two days so that I had time to freshen up , and make my tea and then have a couple to minutes to myself before I finally got around to making that wake up call to Arnav.

We usually would end up talking until 635ish and then I had to remind him that he had to leave for his run,and then he would reluctantly hang up.

We were also texting and chatting and talking as much as time permitted.

I smile to myself as I remember our conversation from last night.It had started with me telling him about how Aadi was super supportive and understanding of the situation and that did take away a little bit more of his nervousness and then in between of our talk, I had received an email from him.

An email which moved me totally.Because it held a document – that I thought he was probably joking about.

But he wasn't joking.

Apparently he had been serious.

I still cant believe he actually did end up giving me a detailed feedback on my SWOT analysis, in written.

He literally wrote down word to word off what he had spoken to me in the hotel, in this document to me, and sent it to me in that email, and I was so overwhelmed as I realised that the roots of our love also run way too deep for him and then we'd had a long conversation for about an hour or so, until I slept around 1130.

And the suprising fact here is - this feels so normal.

As in just like that all of a sudden me and Arnav are making our way back to each other, and there is absolutely no awkwardness or weirdness about it.

Its so strange.

But its totally true.

I have absolutely no logic to explain the situation in here, but it totally feels like that all those blunders of the past, the distance, or the fact that we were out of each others life for so long, does not even matter.

It totally feels like that all that matters is the fact that we never left each other's Hearts.

And I am automatically now starting to believe in the power of new beginnings, like they talk about Love in those books and poems and versus ; maybe there is something right about the things they say – that if two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how tough it seems, destiny will give them atleast more than just one chance to be together and if destiny was in the mood to be kind – maybe just maybe few lucky ones did get a second shot of finding their way back to each other.