CHAPTER 29 -INTENSELY..UNCONDITIONALLY.. IN LOVE

Hello everyoneeeee

Happy Monday!

Back with a 8k update!!

Will let you all dive in without further delay, we are now Two and a Half months forward in the story.

...............

CHAPTER 29 – INTENSELY..UNCONDITIONALLY..IN...LOVE

Two Months and Fifteen Days Later

Thursday – 9.30 PM

Khushi's POV

I smile as I hang up on the call with Amma, Baba and Payal and walk out into the balcony and sit in my favourite spot of my little swing and I plug in some soothing music and look out at the skyline of our busy city.

There's something about all this buzz around us that's very intriguing and fascinating, indeed.

However.

Its Strange, how we as humans just go on buzzing about every day with our lives, caught up with our hectic schedules and the personal daily timetables that sometimes we just forget to just pause and look within.

We often forget to plug in our inner-selves into that Charging point of self- reflection.

Maybe, because sometimes, we don't want to discover what we might discover on that journey within.We often use our very own denial to ignore that instinct and intutuion.

And sometimes we truly get so exhausted by the end of the day that by the time we lie down in bed, sleep takes over automatically, and theres so time or energy left to think within.

However.

In the journey of my Life, no matter how tempting it may have seemed, I do not like to play hide and seek with my emotions, or my instincts and intuitions.

I face them head on.

I like to spend sometime with just myself quite often to just think and self -reflect.

It brings me Peace.

On that note – coming to a very important element of emotion in my being right now.

Arnav.

Its been three months and a week now, that we have been officially together, exploring this second chance in between of us and I have literally been having my heart glow and bask in so much happiness, that I do not have the right words to express what I am feeling.

Will I ever have the right words?

I don't know.

So the roots of his Love ran way too deep in my hearts from - Back then in time when I first met him when I was 20 years of age and in Boston, and we got to know each other for a couple of months as friends first and then as we dated for those magical three months of our lives.

And that is why my heart couldn't ever forget or let go, no matter what happened, or how our lives took each other to different shores.

I always thought I couldn't ever love anyone in the same way again.

But Now.

Eight years Forward into Time as we gave ourselves a chance again.

I have started to feel the Love that I didn't know my heart was capable of feeling.

I cannot even begin to express the intensity of this bond in between of us.

Its Insanely Intense and Chaotic.